8 varieties available
Max Factor Lipstick
4.06 / 5 based on 229 Reviews
Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.
Features and Benefits:
• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.
• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.see more...
Top Questions See all 34 Q&A
Max Factor Lipstick
- "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
- "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
- "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
I received the color Maroon dust and I must say it is a beautiful nude color! Love the way it it applies and feels on the lips! I was impressed with the pigmentation. It was my first time trying out this brand and I must say I am impressed and I am curious to trying out new lip colors from their collection. I am such a lipstick addict! Thanks for influenster for sending me this product for testing purposes.
LOVE this lipstick! The formula is great - nice and smooth but still moisturizing. It's hard to find a lipstick that is long lasting without being drying but this fits my expectations. I will be repurchasing this. My only negative thing is the color payoff - it's a bit lighter than I thought.
i received this via influenster for free to test out. It was my first time trying it but unfortunately, I would not buy this myself. The shade was a light "nude" pink and i thought that the color would be more vivid and opaque, not transparent. This color pay off was minimal, I was not a fan
I love how it glides on my lips and smells great, however when I received my max factor elixir my lipstick was partly chopped, and the color is too pale pink for my liking. It's still pretty cute, and can be worn with simple makeup or on its own. I received this product on behalf of Influenster
I received simply nude and it did not compliment my skin-tone whatsoever. It looked like I put chalk on my lips. That particular shade would probably work nicely for someone with a more fair tone. I was able to wear it with a lip liner so it can look decent. After a few a couple hours of use I experienced cracking and fading of the color. FTC: I was sent this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Really love this lipstick, I was so surprised at how pigmented and moisturizing it is but it's also matte at the same time with a satin like finish. My new go to color. Similar to Mac velvet teddy with a more peachy tint
One thing I love about this product is actually the smell! I think the color is nice but it is more sheer than I expected. However it is overall a great product with cute packaging as well. It met my expectations and I would purchase it, but this time it was a sample! #contest
I really love this lipstick. The formulation is amazing. It is really easy to apply. Its a nice everyday type of lipstick. The color is a nice pinky, peachy tone, that honestly would look nice on practically everyone. I also was able to test Max Factor for free, but all opinions are my own!
I likes the color and the texture. The texture was soooo smooth I loved it. Unfortunately the color was a little too light for my skin and I didn't like how it looked on me. It was long lasting and I would definitely recommend it to someone who I know would pull it off.
DI love the color and how smoothly it applies. I got it in my Max box and was so excited. It also was long lasting. It was my first time getting it and id definitely would buy it again. I found it a perfect adition to my bag. I would recommend it to all of my friends
Q & A
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vice??
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos