BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Emily B.
This lipstick was an absolutely gorgeous color. However, it did not stay on my lips at all. Not for even a minute. Any drink of water, any spit, any food, and it will be gone within a second. I did not like that at all. Why would you wear a lipstick if it won't stay on? Do not recommend unless you don't eat.
Jocelyn A.
Los Angeles , CA
I received this product from influenster and I've got to say it's very easy to apply! I also love the color I got, it's not to bright and not to light! I expected it to be a little less glossy but other than that I like this product and will be purchasing it in the the future. I would recommend this others! :)
Mayrel M.
Chula Vista, CA
I love the formula of this lipstick, it is super creamy and doesn't dry out your lips which is an issue right now seeing as super matte lipsticks are in. It is more sheer than matte but it looks very pretty on.
I got this product for free to try by influenster, and i am so happy i did, i am most probably going to buy more shades.
Brittany F.
Indian Trail, NC
I am a fan of this color! I am also very pleased with how well it works with blending with lipliner! This was definitely a win with Influenster! I will definitely be wearing this often for the fall season and even winter! Great product!
Natalia R.
orlando, FL
I loved how creamy this formula was and the color was the perfect peach-toned nude for my skin tone! It night be my favorite drugstore nude. But I do wish it wore a little longer.. after just a couple hours I did find myself reapplying. I do still want to try out other shades because this color was so beautiful.
Ciera P.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I received this lipstick in Nude for testing purposes. I LOVE IT! I love how it goes so well with my skin tone and I also love how it looks mixed with a pink lipstick!! It smells so good and it goes on like butter. My lips feel so good after using it. I would definitely recommend this lipstick! i love it.
MARIANA S.
Los labiales de Max Factor siempre ha sido una buena opción para mi, su pigmentación es bastante buena, no reseca los labios, los colores son hermosos y su precio es accesible además de ser de fácil ubicación. Creo que lo único que cambiaría sería que la fórmula sea de más duración. Buen producto definitivamente
Kensi J.
Nashville, TN
I got this product to review from Influenster to review. I tested this product last just because I'm not a lipstick person. I love the packaging. However this lipstick does have a strong smell. The texture was nice & the pigmentation. It was very glossy for my taste. It felt nice & creamy on my lips.
Paige F.
Springfield, VA
The packaging is beautiful and the smell and feel are quite nice! I received a nude lipstick free for testing purposes. I enjoyed the creaminess but did not love the look. The color was a bit orange with my skin tone, and I was constantly worried about the color transferring! Not terrible, but not the best.
Kimberly S.
San Francisco, CA
I got the Maroon Dust color, it felt great, went on nicely and was matte compared to what I usually wear. But it was very close to my natural lip color, which would be great as a base. This is more of a natural make up look than it is for a pop. I would definitely wear it in to work or every day.
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Morgan E.
Taylor, MI
What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vice??
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?

Walmart