BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

• Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Doe...5 Answers
  • Love this color is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vi...2 Answers
Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
angel s.
I really like this lipstick. It's not too glossy or too matte it's just right. It doesn't last very long but that's okay because it feels very hydrating on my lips. The only thing I have a problem with is that the color didn't fit me and i had to go with a dark lip liner to make the lipstick darker but other than that it's pretty good lipstick.
Nathalia R.
miami, FL
I love the color of this lipstick and how nice it looks. I think the value is wonderful and dont find it to be pricey at all. Ive bought items from max factor in the past and have always had a positive experience. I have recommended it my friends and family for sure.
Meriam G.
Cleveland, OH
This is the softest lipstick I have tried, the color is amazing and soft, could be worn for an everyday look, very natural will give you that little extra shine.
Influenster has sent it to me to try and I totally fell in love with it, I actually went ahead and purchased few more colors at the store.
Will definitely recommend it. A+++
Grace C.
Cumming, GA
I received this product for free via influenster in the max factor voxbox, but these opinions are my own. I have very pale, pink undertoned skin. The nude shade I received is far too orange to work with my skin tone. I also found the formula drying on my lips. I might consider purchasing again but it would have to be a different shade.
Susan Y.
I received 725, simply nude in the mail and I love the packaging. It's cute and pretty. The shade is pretty too. I'm a little dark skin so it didn't look as good on me than it would on a lighter skin tone. It wasn't very long lasting and dried my lips.

I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Michelle W.
I received this lipstick in the Max Factor VoxBox and I love it! I received the perfect color for me -Simply Nude. Its creamy but mattifies and it's soft on the lips. The color is a peachy tone which plays very well with the tone of my skin, not too warm.
Kate K.
I LOVE this color. I received the color 725 Simply Nude as a sample. I have a very fair skin tone and it is not too dark as I find a lot of neutrals are. This lipstick has a VERY glossy finish but can be toned down with a bit of translucent powder on top. Overall a great product. Although I received this product for free, all of these opinions are my own.
Rachael Q.
I love this lipsticks and the colors are great. Its very easy to apply and its pretty affordable, my only problem with it was that it is not very long lasting, I had to reapply literally every hour, it got very annoying. I don't think I would buy again. It's a very good product, I just don't like having to constantly reapply.
Jessica B.
Pleasantly surprised with how smooth this goes on! I got it for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. It is a pretty, light, shade and goes well with my pink skin tone. Very happy with it, but definitely would have liked to try a darker shade! Overall, I am pleased and will definitely be using this lip color often!
Theresa M.
Anaheim, CA
I received this product in an Influenster VoxBox in exchange for my honest review. This lipstick is good if you want sheer coverage. I received the nude shade and I felt it was a bit too pink for my olive medium skin tone. I think it would be perfect for lighter complexions though. And the lipstick is very buttery.
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?
Brittany J.
Love this color is it long lasting?