BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

• Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Doe...5 Answers
  • Love this color is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vi...2 Answers
Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Sidney O.
Blue Ash, OH
I wore my max factor lipstick (shade: maroon dust) 3 or 4 times since I received it for complimentary purposes from Influenster, and I absolutely love it. I have never found a lipstick that applies so smoothly and is so long lasting. I was complimented by many people! I totally recommend this product to everyone. Note: I did test this max factor product for free, but all opinions are my own.
Brittnie S.
New Braunfels , TX
I loved the color, but did not care for the formula. It was also really perfumey? I thought I was crazy the first time I tried it, but the next time I tried it I got that same smell, and since it's a lipstick I could also taste it. Not too crazy about it, but if you can get past the taste/smell, it's a great color with a nice finish. (I was sent the nude color in my maxfactor voxbox).
Amber Y.
I received the color simply nude and the color is pretty and classy. This lipstick is very moisturizing and almost feels more like a Chapstick. The only downfall is that it doesn't last long. After drinking and eating you must reapply. Overall a good product though.

**I did review this product for free using Influesnter but my reviews are based on my own personal opinion.**
Morgan E.
Norwood, OH
I was not happy with this product, unfortunately. I love the color, and the creamy texture. It is just too "oily" and no amount of setting and baking on the color seems to help it stay put. It rubs off almost immediately. Whomp-whomp....
I have been almost completely happy with my Influenster experiences thus far, and this one fell into the "NO" category. Oh well, keep trying, Max Factor! I received this product for free in exchange for my 100% honest review!
Michelle L.
houston, TX
This was honestly a good product I got to test them for free through Influenster and I am in LOOOOOOVESEEEEEE ! It's nude and a good shade of nude for my tone. I have yellow undertones with a deep tone bc I stayed in the sun all summer lol but it still looks great. I loved this product I definitely recommend to everyone moms sisters aunts cousins grandmother pets friends lol okay not pets but you get the point it's great okay !
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
Let me start by saying that I really like the texture of the lipstick, and it's easy to apply. It also has good durability on your lips, however, I tested Max Factor for free (but all opinions are my own), so I got a terrible shade. Not at all flattering for my skin tone. I never used it outside the house, just inside, for testing, so I'm giving it 3 stars.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Love this lipstick was one of my all time favorite I really enjoyed all the products most of all the lipstick went on smoothly and feels like satin lipstick and layers on amazingly I enjoy with out anything under I would buy again and I recommend this to all the lipstick lovers
Lindsey A.
Charleston, SC
I love the scent of this lipstick. It goes on smooth and is not sticky. However I was given the simply nude 725 shade. It is light pink and makes me look like I do not have lips. It might look better with a dark lip liner first and the lipstick on top. My lips feel moisturized, but it goes away. I received this product complimentary to test and review.
Stephanie B.
The perfect nude... I was one of the lucky ladies who got to test out this lippie and I am overjoyed with this product. It is easy to apply and the color is just enough light pink to make it look like you're wearing lipstick, but just subtle enough to give you that natural look. Max factor smells delicious, is super smooth and is my new favorite go-to nude!
Myleka M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am in love with this dusky rose lipstick! I've been looking for a shade like this for about 2 years. It goes on smooth and it definitely last long this product exceed my expectations! I can't wait to try other lipsticks by Max factor! I received this product complimenty from Influenster for testing purposes only but all opinions are of my own!

Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?
Brittany J.
Love this color is it long lasting?