BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

• Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Doe...5 Answers
  • Love this color is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vi...2 Answers
Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
I loved the color (Maroon Dust). It was a perfect pinky-neutral that would fit every season, which is the best thing ever. When applying, it slides on really smooth- it feels like it is conditioning my lips! The color looked like it was kind of painted on my lips, it didn't blend into my lips like my other lipsticks do and it only gets worse when you apply more. Overall, I really liked the product. I think it is a good value at a decent price. I tested Max Factor for free, but all opinions are my honest own.
Andrea A.
As a fellow woman of color on Influenster, it's hard testing products of certain colors because you never know what they are or how it's gonna look. This shade was very light for my skin tone. Although bright lips are in, it's not something I'd wear everyday, at least not alone. With a lip liner or in the center of a darker lip it's great! I love the creaminess and it wasn't drying at all. I was sent this for the #MaxFactorUSA badge for review. Thanks Influenster!
Natalie G.
Blue Island, IL
This lipstick is really creamy and moisturizing on the lips. The color was gorgeous just not very flattering on my skin tone :( Pigmentation is GREAT and in terms of longevity and wear, it's about the same as an average lipstick; needs to be reapplied after eating and drinking etc. Really great addition to any makeup lovers collection. I did receive this lipstick from Influenster for testing purposes. All reviews and opinions are honest and entirely my own.
Tania G.
Im not a big lipstick user because most formulas aren't really good for my taste, but the Max Factor Lipstick worked really well for me! I don't wear lipstick all day just for the special part of the day (work, date, hangout, etc) and during this time it stayed on really well. My testing experience of this product was great and I love the packaging of this product as well. Will probably buy this! I tested Max Factor for free, but all opinions are your own.
Brianna M.
N Las Vegas, NV
No no no.. honestly I expected way more out of this lipstick. I got it for free with influenster for review purposes but was very disappointed. It claimed to be matte, but wasn't. And it also looked super sheer on my lips. Reading other reviews about people loving this stuff is pretty interesting, but I'll stick to my liquid lipsticks instead.
Grace D.
Burke, Va
I got this in my Vox Box and I'm not sure if I really like it. I know my lips are a little chapped right now, however this lipstick seemed to accentuate that and make it look like my lips were peeling. I do like how creamy it feels going on, and it was a smooth application. I will try this again when my lips are more hydrated and hopefully I'll like it more. But for now, I just took it off because it made my lips look sick.
Lindsey C.
Okeana, OH
This product was not the best I have tested. The color I received was not flattering to me. Not only that, but the pigmentation was less than great. It was streaky and patchy. I also had issues with the consistency of this product. It almost felt grainy to me. It did seem like it was moisturizing because its ingredients were pretty good. I tried it with a lip liner but it still did not give me good pigmentation or texture. Overall, I would not purchase this product on my own. Note: I received this product for free as part of an Influenster campaign, but all opinions are my own.
Anna S.
I recieved this poduct free in the mail for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. I never like trying new lipsticks because I'm afraid on how they'll look or if they stay on. This lipstick is so cute on and I loved it. It doesn't stay on too long but it's easy to apply so I just brought it with me and reapplied throughout the night. Also the tube it comes in is super cute but for a drugstore brand, it's a steal!
Maggie H.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and I love it! A great nude shade for a sleek and classic look. Paired with the Max Factor liquid liner and mascara I felt like I was well suited for Breakfast at Tiffany's! I would definitely recommend this product and am so glad to have been introduced to it.
Sidney O.
Blue Ash, OH
I wore my max factor lipstick (shade: maroon dust) 3 or 4 times since I received it for complimentary purposes from Influenster, and I absolutely love it. I have never found a lipstick that applies so smoothly and is so long lasting. I was complimented by many people! I totally recommend this product to everyone. Note: I did test this max factor product for free, but all opinions are my own.
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?
Brittany J.
Love this color is it long lasting?