BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

• Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Doe...5 Answers
  • Love this color is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vi...2 Answers
Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Amy R.
From the moment I searched the color on my hand I knew I loved it. It was a smooth application and the color was a perfect nude for me. It is more of the pink side than brown which I like for my skin tone. It's affordable and last a decent amount of time. If you like MAC lipsticks the. You definitely will like Max. The reason why I only gave it 4 stars was because the packaging isn't my favorite. It reminds me of the F21 lipstick packaging.
I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own. Not gonna lie I need to buy another because I'm afraid I'm going to run out soon!
Olivia L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am a lipstick girl and I'm constantly looking for more lip products to try out and place into my collection. When I got this lipstick I was so happy to finally be able to try out a new lippie and the swatch came out beautifully. Even though I'm more of a matte lip type of gal I still gave this lipstick a chance. The color is really pretty for my olive skin tone, however the taste is very bad and it tastes like it was poorly made, if that makes sense...

*I was sent this liner in my Influenster box to try out for free from Max Factor but my opinion on this product is completely mine.*
Danielle P.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this in the shade Simply Nude. It's really not the best. It's quite sheer, and doesn't really have any coverage over my already pigmented lips. I have yellow-toned Asian skin, but I'm not that tan, yet this doesn't really give me the look I'm going for when it comes to nude lips. The sheer lipstick has reflects in it, which doesn't really help since it settles on any dry skin cracks on your lips. It is good for layering lipsticks, though. I used this layered over a matte lipstick, and it looked quite nice. I received this lipstick for free, but all opinions are my own.
Becca R.
Seymour, CT
This lipstick is okay. I have it in the shade 'simply nude'. I can't help but compare it to the many other nude lipsticks I own and it is just not the best. It swatches as a beautiful color on my hand, but it is not the same on my lips. It comes off pretty sheer and I wish it was a bit more pigmented. I also found that it showed my lips looking a little cracked even though they were moisturized. That being said, I do wear this lipstick often as it is a natural and everyday shade which is what I did. *Disclaimer: I did test this product for free, but all opinions are my own.
Gabi W.
I was sent this Max Factor Color Elixir Lipstick from Influenster in my Max Factor VoxBox. I received the lipstick in the shade Simply Nude (725). Its a beautiful light mauve shade with a nude undertone. This was my first trying anything from this brand but I appreciated how easy it was to apply. The lipstick goes on sheer and has a glossy sheen. I'm more into matte lipsticks but I was very impressed with the color payoff and comfortability of the product, as it wasn't sticky or messy. Overall, its a nice product and if you're looking for a cute and natural lipcolor, I would definitely recommend this lipstick!
Diana F.
I'm not a lipstick lover so this review is very honest...
I can truly say if I HAVE to wear lipstick, I'd wear this. It's smooth, has a good fragrance, and doesn't leave lips sticky after use. It also comes in very flattering shades. I received this sample from influenster to review, and can honestly say I'd but again if I used lipsticks. I will probably give it to my younger, lipstick obsessed sister since she loves the nudes. Overall great product!
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
i received this via influenster for free to test out. It was my first time trying it but unfortunately, I would not buy this myself. The shade was a light "nude" pink and i thought that the color would be more vivid and opaque, not transparent and adhesive to my dry lips. This color pay off was minimal, and in fact emphasized my dry lips. I was not a fan, but am willing to give darker colors a go. I tried again when my lips were more moisturized, but the color at that point, seemed to just sit on top of my lips, and would glide around too much.
Atzimba P.
I really enjoyed the formula of this lipstick. I felt that it didn't dry out my lips, it was smooth and creamy. The color I received (Maroon Dust) is very pretty, however I do think that paired with my skin tone, it made me look a bit washed out so I did mix it with a slightly darker lip color from NYX. It worked out because NYX sometimes makes my lips feel dry so this Max Factor lipstick helped keep them moisturized. Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes, but opinions are all my own.
Kiana L.
Natasha G.
west linn, OR
I was SO sad that I didn't like this lipstick. I received the Pashmina color and it came off very sheer on my lips, so sheer you could not tell I was wearing anything. I also really did not like the smell of it and the smell lasted the entire time the lipstick was on my lips. Lucky for me the lipstick does not have much staying power. It did not even last through a single meal before I should have reapplied. I got this for free in my Max Factor Voxbox, unfortunately I will not be repurchasing this.
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?
Brittany J.
Love this color is it long lasting?