BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

• Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Doe...5 Answers
  • Love this color is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vi...2 Answers
Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Kristy-Marie C.
Received this lipstick as part of my #MaxFactorUS box from Influenster along with their mascara and liquid eyeliner. I was relieved to see the shade Maroon Dust as I wanted a beautiful nude shade instead of the pale pink which some received. Upon swatching the consistency is creamy yet opaque. There is a scent that I find hard to pinpoint bt it is sweet and fragrant.. fades after some time. The packaging of the lipstick is very reminiscent of the Milani Moisture Matte lipsticks. Although the shade was a peachy nude I found it worked best to still apply a liner underneath to prevent any streakiness due to its creamy formulation. Overall I love the lipstick and will gladly be keeping it in my makeup bag for touch-ups
Sara A.
abudhabi
Review for: Max Factor Elixir Lipstick more...
I do like how creamy it feels going on, and it was a smooth application, very moisturizing and super sheer .... I LOVED IT spicially in winter when my lips feels so dry i look really heally when i wear it.
Erica M.
I really like this lipsticks they are really comfortable to wear as well as the formula and pigmentation is really good
They are affordable and the packaging is also really simple and sleek
Overall is a pretty good lipstick
Karen T.
Review for: 894 Raisin more...
Great transitional colour! Very moisturising and comfortable to wear and stunning packaging too. A little sheen in finish for me but apart from that I love this product!
Dallas L.
I received this lipstick from Influenster in my MaxFactor Vox Box, I didn't quite find the color appealing for my skin tone though. It was too dark of a nude. Although the formula was great it definitely makes my lips feel smooth and soft. I would purchase this in store but maybe a different shade. I tested this Max Factor Product for free, alll opinions are my own of this product.
Julie L.
One of the better drug store lipsticks. It isn't as drying as many drug store lipsticks can be. The pigmentation is good, the staying power however isn't all the great so reapplication is a must and it will come off when you eat or drink.
The packaging is elegant and it's all around a good lipstick for the price.
I have mine in 827 Bewitching Coral, 610 Angle Pink and 725 Simply Nude
Kamilah Z.
this is a fantastic summer product. looking hot on a hot day! lasts all day long. bought this fab lippy from superdrug and was only 8.99 which was a good deal for a cute lipstick. it has nice packaging and will deffo buy this again!! guys i really recommend
Lila L.
Keeps lips moisturized although comes into any cracks, you have to moisturize lips first, take it off and then apply this lipstick. The colours are really nice, especially offers a range of nice pinks. Smells nice, like lipsticks used to smell.
Hina A.
I'm not a fan of max factor products but this lipstick isn't too bad. I actually kindda like it. The formula is okay but the lipstick isn't very longlasting. The colours are quite pretty so I don't mind reapplying several times.
Caoimhe C.
Ireland
My shade is in bewitching coral. It's very moisturizing and the colour is quite opaque and true to what is in the tube. Not very long lasting but it doesn't claim to be so all in all very pleased with this product. Packaging is also beautiful I love it!
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Brittany J.
Love this color is it long lasting?
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?