BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

• Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Doe...5 Answers
  • Love this color is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vi...2 Answers
Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Isobella T.
Taunton , ['', '', '']
Review for: 665 Pomegranate more...
I brought this lipstick to match a dress I was wearing. It applies really well and lasts when eating and drinking etc. It’s really affordable and I’d definitely use this product again, highly recommended
دعاء M.
riyadh
Review for: 665 Pomegranate more...
With rich colour, smooth texture, and long lasting results, this lipstick will make you a proud woman. It comes in an easy-to-carry size and has a fancy outer body that makes it worthy of gifting too.
Marianne N.
Colchester, Colchester
The lipstick comes in a gorgeous gold packaging. I tried the shade Mulberry  (685) and I must say that it is a beautiful pinky wine shade with a soft shimmer to it . I got my friend to swatch it too so that you can see how it looks on two different skin shades/tones. The pigmentation is great and surely versatile for a day to night look. The colour elixir lipstick has a moisturising sheer texture and is duly pigmented to boot. They comes in 15 shades different shades.
I will definitely recommend it for rhus season since it is very moisturising.
Charl L.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased the Rosewood shade about a year ago and I've just found it in my makeup bag. I used to be obsessed with this colour! However I've just applied it and found that the product bleeds very badly. It goes on smoothly, which is great and the colour is stunning. However it is very difficult to keep on your lips as it smudges and goes patchy when you try to apply more and is constantly going on my teeth. The scent is incredible but I wish the formula was less creamy.
Stevie M.
Grays, Essex
Review for: Other more...
I got this lipstick free for testing via influenster I got it in the shade 685 called mulberry. It's such a beautiful colour and the lipstick is so smooth made my lips feel so soft I would highly recommend this lipstick, it has a slight metallic look to it but not to the point of making you look like a metal mouth.
Karen T.
Oswestry, Shropshire
Review for: 894 Raisin more...
What beautiful packaging! I love the colour and longevity of this product. Very comfortable to wear and moisturising on the lips. Would highly recommend. Look forward to trying the 2 other free products received, thankyou Influenster x
Wajiha I.
Review for: Other more...
I have in the shade mulberry 685 and I love it . It goes perfect t for winter n spring n summer looks as well as fall. The packaging is cute n it's gold with clear bottom which helps show the colour of the lipstick with the writting of the shade n no.
Loany N.
incredibly comfortable to wear
a lot of skin conditioning ingredients
versatile shade range with some unusual colours that you won't find elsewhere
leaves a stain

doesn't really set, fades away quickly, doesn't survive drinks or meals
bullet goes empty rather quickly
some colours are a bit of a hit-or-miss
Danny m.
Am wearing the maxfactor Dusky Rose 380LIPSTICK ,WHICH I got complimentary from influenster,it has become one of my favourite lippy, as it compliments my skin lovely ,so I definitely recommend it to others influenster, as it suits any skin type because of the colour.
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Review for: Other more...
Some of my favourite lipsticks are from this brad and I cannot get enough. The lipsticks are a great value for money and they apply really easily and are super pigmented. The lipstick comes in a beautiful gold packaging and I’d recommend this to anyone
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Brittany J.
Love this color is it long lasting?
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?