Max Factor Lipstick
Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.
Features and Benefits:
• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.
• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.see more...
Top Questions See all 32 Q&A
- "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
- "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
- "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
On the whole I really liked both colors and when I tested them out on my hands they came out really opaque and creamy which I liked since they would give the lips some hydration. Pashmina is more metallic than Maroon Dust which you can see from the swatches.
As for the formula I didn't quite like them on my lips. They sat out funny and made my lines on my lips appear quite unflattering. I have some dry lips as well and I saw that they exaggerated them. They have a moisture to them though and I liked that but unfortunately I would not be wearing them again.
Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick with Max factor’s breakthrough Elixir Moisturising Complex that give visibly moisturised lips and gorgeous looking colour.The secret is in the 60% ‘Elixir’ treatment, which includes ingredients such as shea, avocado and aloe butters, as well as anti-oxidant white tea. This lipstick’s Elixir formula actively improves lip moisture to achieve a smoother surface in just one week.
I am so happy that i bought these wonderful producy.
Max Factor Lipstick
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos