BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Ana V.
Chula Vista, CA
Liked the formula, creamy and my lips did not feel dry. Also the pigmentation is great, they contain cute shades!
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
I love this lipstick as it is very cremosoy beautiful colors and I love your presentation, i love it very so much
Ekta P.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love the color!!! It matches most of my outfits! Im on the caramel side of skin tone And its perfect!
Eliana B.
Miami FL
Amo muito bom esse batom, deixa minha boca macia e a cor é incrível!! Maravilhoso mesmo recomendo!!!!
Rola D.
It very very good item I like it so much and easy to use it has great price and beautiful color
Carly C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I actually love this lipstick! Great day color and long lasting wear. I would recommend this!
Jenn D.
This lipstick is sooo smooth and easy to put on but the color is too light for my skin tone
Gaby L.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 740 Pashmina more...
The color wasn't for me. It didn't look flattering and I also shop for matte lipsticks
Blanca M.
Youngtown , AZ
This lipstick is very soft and creamy the color wasnt for my skin but still loved it.
Michelle B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Love the matte of this lipstick! & it's nude definitely one of my favorite colors!!
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Morgan E.
Taylor, MI
What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vice??
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?

Walmart