BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

• Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Doe...5 Answers
  • Love this color is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vi...2 Answers
Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Christy Y.
Norwalk , CA
Sadly it was too light for me and came broken. But overal the product felt smooth on the lips and the casing was beautiful. Thanks Influenster!
Felicia R.
Westwood, MA
Personally color is not something I would go for. But otherwise very moisturizing, doesn't feel tacky when on it feels more like a chopstick.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
Love this lipstick! It is super creamy when applying on the lips which I love because it moisturizes too. Very pretty color and very vibrant!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Max factor has great lipsticks!! This color is absolutely beautiful!! I own only a few of these, but out of the few of them, I like them
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I must have an off brand kind of max factor lipstick. But I love this my color is simply nude. And I just love it it works so good
Shanice R.
Lauderhill, FL
I am not really crazy over this lipstick....not really much more to say. ................i really wish i didnt have to write more.
Jessie C.
Tucson , AZ
Not my favorite shade. I am a little too pale for it. A more bold red or pink would look nice. Formula is great but shade isn't.
Ariana G.
I got this on the MaxFactor Voxbox and I love how moisturizing it feels, the color is great, nude for an every day look!
Luz H.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
I love this lipstick as it is very cremosoy beautiful colors and I love your presentation, i love it very so much
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Brittany J.
Love this color is it long lasting?
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?