BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Clarisa A.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I really love this lipstick for when I'm trying to creat a simple look, it is sheer but not too sheer and it has a nice smell to it, i received it in my box box and I haven't put it down since.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
It keeps lips hydrated while entering the cracks, which have to moisturize the lips first, remove it and then apply this lipstick. The colors are very nice, especially offers a palette of pretty pink. It smells good, as lipsticks used to smell.
Claudia H.
Normal, IL
This lipstick is a great color and can go with any look. I would highly recommend it. After a while it gets a little dry but apply chap stick before applying and it helps
Annie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the scent of the lipstick, the way it glades, how smoothly it is and the color. But the only thing about the color is that it dont fit my skin tone which is a downside for me.
Andrea A.
San Antonio, TX
I'm more of a matte lipstick kind of girl. This lipstick was creamy and came off very easily. The packaging is super cute though. May try in a different shade.
Scarlett F.
I think this product was nice. It's a very nice color and looks good on the lips but this color isn't  for me I like more darker color or less pink lipsticks.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
me gusta para el diario , no posee una alta pigmentación así que esta bien para el día a día y cuando no quieres colocarte tanto maquillaje ... me gusta ⭐⭐⭐
Mireida V.
Manor, TX
I have been using this lipstick every week , very pigmented and creamy, not a big fan of the smell but I can deal with it , it is very pretty nonetheless
Jess Caroline S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The lipstick applies very nicely and easily however the color pay off is not great. It's a bit too peachy for my taste and it doesn't last very long.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Morgan E.
Taylor, MI
What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vice??
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?

Walmart