BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Hannah V.
Not a good lipstick. Very very patch color payoff. There are so many other options from the drugstore that are much better. I tested Max Factor for free, but all opinions are my own.
Haley M.
Emmaus, PA
Such a great lipstick! Influenster sent me a nude color for free for testing purposes and I thought it was so comfortable and light! Moisturizing and I really enjoyed the color.
Susan T.
It is very creamy and smells ok. I also liked the color. It didn't stay very long and isn't so opaque but if you're going for a little color and natural look this is perfect.
Anayeli M.
Okeechobee, FL
This Max Factor Colour Elixir lipstick is amazing! I would definitely get more. It is very easy to apply and the color stays intact. The packaging is also very nice. I also tested this product for free, but the opinions are my own.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Pretty natural nude color. This lipstick is on the sheer side of you like just a hint of color this will be perfect! The color just glides on and it's very moisturizing.
Marianna S.
I received this product complimentary for review purposes. The formula itself is good, not a fan of the very light pink shade I was given though. It didn't suit my skintone.
Cairee C.
Milwaukee, WI
The shade I received in my vox box was a bit too light to wear completely on its own so i used it to create ombré lip looks. I love how buttery smooth the formula is.
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
I didn't like the chunky application. The color payoff wasn't great. Also I didn't enjoy the scent. It reminded me of dollarstore makeup. I definitely prefer my mac.
Casey D.
I'd give this a better review if it hadn't come damaged. It came with the lipstick totally unattached. I managed to put it back together but it was not ideal. Pretty color and smooth application, but the lipstick itself was pretty sticky. I tested Max Factor for free, but all opinions are my own.
Lindsay B.
Port Huron, MI
Comfortable and a great everyday color! Not my FAVORITE but I will definitely use! I think it's long lasting enough for my liking and it's "drugstore" price point which we all can appreciate
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Morgan E.
Taylor, MI
What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vice??
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?

Walmart