BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

• Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Doe...5 Answers
  • Love this color is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vi...2 Answers
Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Alexis P.
Macclesfield , NC
Absolutely in love with this product. Easy to apply and use. Very pigmented. I like the smell. It kind of smells like cake. It met every one of my expectations and has been constantly in my to-go makeup bag lately! LOVE IT.
Adriana G.
San Antonio, TX
Beautiful lipstick! I got this in my vox box and I tried it on immediately and fell in love with the color! It's super easy to apply, very smooth. I would recommend this lipstick to everyone.
Annabel L.
Sacramento, CA
When I got this product from my VoxBox. I was instantly surprised and happy! I love lipsticks! It's so smooth and easy to apply on the lips. The packaging was very nice that it came in. I would for sure buy this product!
Ava P.
The lipstick was sent to me for testing purposes absolutely free from Max Factor and Influenster. I've used the lipstick twice and it feels amazing on my lips, it stays on quite well, it's the perfect shade and pigment. I highly recommend this product.
Lara D.
Charlotte, NC
This wasn't my favorite. I wasn't a fan of the color first, and when I put it on it was crayon like. My lips are on the dryer side, so I usually do better with a liquid. I got this sample for free for testing, and would not recommend for dry skin types!
Azu C.
Huntington Pk, CA
It's alright. It was more of a gloss than anything. I guess I like broader and brighter vibrant colors for myself. It's nice to mix it with my other colors to give them some shine and smoothness but on it's own it simply looked like a lipgloss on myself
Julia G.
San Antonio, TX
I received the lipstick in the shade "Simply Nude." I love the color and how creamy and moisturizing the formula is. I do however recommend that before each use, to exfoliate your lips.
Sarah S.
San Diego, CA
I received this product from Influenster free for my 100% honest review. The color of the lipstick I received was so light, so not very wearable for me! Lipstick quality was ok. Reminded me of Milani in packaging but the quality wasn't as good!
Caitlin G.
Wallingford, CT
It is the first time I used this brand. It goes on easy no patchiness. I love a great nude that's very moisturizing and creamy. it's not a long last as I'd like. However it's a great affordable price. Easy to get at your local drugstore or target.
Juliana O.
Long Beach, CA
Absolutely loved my lipstick! It's perfect for everyday life, with a neutral color you can wear it with pretty much anything you choose! It's definitely a new must have in my purse!
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?
Brittany J.
Love this color is it long lasting?