BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

• Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Doe...5 Answers
  • Love this color is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vi...2 Answers
Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Alicia C.
I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes .. Right out the box I liked the color especially since it's fall . I prefer Matte lipsticks but it's good to have options . The color is great the formula very good . Didn't last long but you can always reapply .
Cindy P.
Great Falls, VA
I usually only use matte lipstick, and once I received this product to try, I fell in love! It's totally different from what I expected. It's not matte and It hydrates the so damn good! And of course I loved the color of it!
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
I received the Maroon Dust colour in my Voxbox and I love it. It goes on smooth and stays on. The colour is bold like a matte lipstick without the drying effect like a matte. I would buy more of this in different shades.
Cinddy B.
newark , nj
Ok so I'm not a huge fan of lipsticks, especially nudes! But I must say this color is beautiful on all skin types and color. The pigmentation is so rich and to be honest it feels like you are wearing nothing on your lips.
Nvs S.
Really liked the color of this lipstick. The formula is very creamy and has a really nice pigmentation. I like how the price is very affordable. Only cons are it does not dry like a mate lipstick it has a more sheer finish, and the smell is like a strong wax. Other than that I like the lipstick.
Andrea Q.
Bronx, NY
This lipstick has a great color and is smooth. Not a dry feel like matte lipsticks. I love it because it keeps my lipstick moisturized and giving it a good natural look. I definitely would buy this again.
Sandra F.
I received this product for free for testing purposes! I thought the formula was good and went on very smooth! Color was nice but a bit too light for my skin tone. I would recommend this product for people wanting to try out lipstick. Overall I would probably purchase this product but in a darker color.
Priscilla R.
Orlando , FL
Love love LOVE this lipstick! I received this from Influenster to try out and this is my perfect nude pink! The formula is very moisturizing and glides on super easily. Definitely will be repurchasing!
Maranda C.
I love everything about this lip stick the color , it keeps your lips moist and applies great but I really wish it lasted longer because it seriously doesn't last long , I received this product for testing purposes only!
meliza S.
Philadelphia , PA
I was suppose to get this in a voxbox , but never received thebox. I went and bought this product. This is a very nice formula slides on nice and smooth last a long time barely had to retouch it.
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?
Brittany J.
Love this color is it long lasting?