BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

• Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wea...5 Answers
  • Love this color is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vice?? 2 Answers
Max Factor Lipstick
  • "I love this lipstick! is beautiful!! the color is amazing! is super creamy super easy to use. the package is elegant " in 25 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 17 reviews
  • "I got this to try it out and I really liked the lipstick. It's smooth and light. It's a lil long lasting but wished it lasted on more than 24hrs. " in 16 reviews
  • "I received the Simply Nude shade and it is so pretty. I love the formula a lot. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It's a little on the sheer and glossy side but the pigmentation is really good. I like how it doesn't feel sticky at all. I also like how natural and beautiful it looks on my lips! Only downside is that it does settle into fine lines on your lips so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand. I highly recommend this. I did receive this in a VoxBox for testing purposes but these opinions are my own!" in 10 reviews
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I got this for free in my max factor voxbox. I wasn't in love with the color at all, which is called maroon dust. What I really do not like about this lipstick is it seems like it goes on creamy, in fact it swatches beautifully on my hand, but no matter how hydrated my lips are this lipstick seems to show cracks and aging in my lips.... it's got a creamy texture (and goes on creamy but just does my lips no favors).. It's not super pigmemted. It makes my lips feel nice but definitely doesn't make them look nice.... not sure what else to say about it....it may just be the color but minutes later, I can put on a mac lipstick of similar color and it looks fine, whereas this one shows every crack, dent, age sign etc. Picture is kind of not so great but you can see on bottom lip all the cracks. It basically makes my lips looked chapped when they aren't and makes me look like I have an 80 year old pair of lips. I also don't like the smell and taste of the lipstick. And it barely stays on for 20 minutes, and that's if I'm not drinking anything! All in all, this lipstick is one of the worst that I've tried. Sorry max factor. I enjoy the vox box but this lipstick is a fail. I'm interested in trying another color to see if that's the problem but I don't want to pay for a new lipstick if it's going to have all the problems listed above.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL
Me encantan, recibí estos como regalo de una badge de Max Factor, los uso todos los dias.
Me gusta combinarlos para que el color quede mejor con mi tono de piel, son súper hidratantes, aunque la pigmentación no es mucha, para el diario son perfectos!!!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I have one in the color 725 Simply Nude, and I really like it. It's a very creamy pinky nude. The smell isn't offensive or overpowering and although it doesn't last that long on the lips because of how creamy it is, it's really easy to reapply throughout the day, even without a mirror.
Mona T.
This is a good lipstick. It is very opaque and glides smoothly on the lips, but it does drag just a little bit. I like the simple sleek packaging. I personally think the smell is overpowering and you can definitely taste it if it gets into your mouth. It smells/tastes like old lady perfume. It's a satin finish, but it does dry out the lips a little if you don't put a balm on underneath. I wouldn't recommend because of the smell and because there are better lipsticks like the Maybelline ones for about the same price.
April M.
Review for: Other more...
The color I have is simply nude. The color is beautiful, so natural. I caught it on clearance at a big lots. However, it has a smell to it. Sort of a cheap waxy smell. It does go away after a few minutes but it does smell bad. It applies nice, and last like normal lipsticks.
Elayne C.
Doral, FL
I got this in the shade Maroon dust and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised by this product. First, the packaging is beautiful, elegant and it gives a luxurious feeling to it that I loved. The shade is a really nice nude color that goes perfectly with my skin tone, and I'm sure it could work on deeper skin just fine as well. The formula, I liked the formula because it rolls on my lips really smooth and I feel my lips so soft when I wear it, also it last a really decent amount of time, I put it on in the morning to go to the office and just retouched it two times in the whole day until 8 pm and it never looks cracked or fade. Overall I liked this lipstick very much and I would recommend it
Deena A.
I received the color "Maroon Dust" courtesy of Influenster. Because the color was a little too nude for my skin tone, I opted to create an "ombre" type lip. I used "Maroon" Dust in the center and then a darker color on the outside of my lips to create the "ombre" look that you see in the pictures (one in bathroom light and one with daylight coming through the windows). The formula of this lipstick is a creamy matte. It is definitely not glossy and not a satin but matte and stays on the lips. I always love gold packaging so I liked how the packaging displayed the color on the bottom of the tube. The lipstick seemed to last awhile, just wish I had another color to try because it was very pale and unflattering by itself.
Kimberly L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I was actually quite impressed with this product. I'm kinda a brand snob so I don't buy a lot of drugstore products but I would definitely pick this up. I love the formula, as its creamy and smooth. I received the shade maroon dust which a beautiful neutral nude with a mauve undertone. It's a great everyday color and looks good with just about any eyeshadow color/look.
The down side to the product is that it's not very long lasting but because it's such a creamy product I won't be too hard on it lol I find it hard to find a lip product that's smooth like that AND last all day, it's inevitable that it will wear off quickly.
Marcela C.
Rialto, CA
5 Stars for the formula. This lipstick was so soft and creamy and similar to putting on some chap stick. The packaging is so pretty! Who doesn't love seeing gold in their makeup bag. This is my first time using a max factor lipstick and I would recommend it. I want to try and get other colors tho because unfortunately the color 740 Pashmina did not match my tone of brown skin. I passed this color onto my fair skinned 17 year old sister and she loves it, it's the perfect shade of pink for her skin. The formula on this lipstick makes me want to purchase another color. ** I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
I was so excited to see these back in our drug stores a month ago so I bought two of them. I hadn't seen Max Factor for almost 20 years in our drugstores. I went to use the Nude shade and I was completely underwhelmed. Very little pigmentation to it. Very moisturizing but, these are super sheer. This was not what I was hoping for. I've lost the receipt so I can't return these but, I wouldn't purchase any more of these. I was hoping these would be different from most drug store lipsticks but, these are the same as almost all of them with the exception of some of the Maybelline and Milani lipsticks. Not a fan.
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Brittany J.
Love this color is it long lasting?
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?