BY MAX FACTOR

Deemed Max Factor’s ultimate beauty treatment for lips by Pat McGrath, this lipstick creates an instant pop of a classic nude or rose color paired specifically with the cat eye for a modern glamour look. Lips are smoother* and moisturized in just seven days of use.

Features and Benefits:

• A nourishing formula of conditioners (shea, avocado and aloe butter) and antioxidants (white tea and Vitamin E) actively improve moisture and condition lips with each wear to achieve a smoother surface within one week.

• Blended with finely milled pigments and emollient oils, the formula glides and disperses effortlessly on lips for an even finish, rich color payout, improved vibrancy and sealed-in moisture.

• Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wea...5 Answers
  • Love this color is it long lasting?2 Answers
  • What is this like!? How does it compare to Urban Decay Vice?? 2 Answers
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I got this for free in my max factor voxbox. I wasn't in love with the color at all, which is called maroon dust. What I really do not like about this lipstick is it seems like it goes on creamy, in fact it swatches beautifully on my hand, but no matter how hydrated my lips are this lipstick seems to show cracks and aging in my lips.... it's got a creamy texture (and goes on creamy but just does my lips no favors).. It's not super pigmemted. It makes my lips feel nice but definitely doesn't make them look nice.... not sure what else to say about it....it may just be the color but minutes later, I can put on a mac lipstick of similar color and it looks fine, whereas this one shows every crack, dent, age sign etc. Picture is kind of not so great but you can see on bottom lip all the cracks. It basically makes my lips looked chapped when they aren't and makes me look like I have an 80 year old pair of lips. I also don't like the smell and taste of the lipstick. And it barely stays on for 20 minutes, and that's if I'm not drinking anything! All in all, this lipstick is one of the worst that I've tried. Sorry max factor. I enjoy the vox box but this lipstick is a fail. I'm interested in trying another color to see if that's the problem but I don't want to pay for a new lipstick if it's going to have all the problems listed above.
Kiara B.
Doral, FL
Me encantan, recibí estos como regalo de una badge de Max Factor, los uso todos los dias.
Me gusta combinarlos para que el color quede mejor con mi tono de piel, son súper hidratantes, aunque la pigmentación no es mucha, para el diario son perfectos!!!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I have one in the color 725 Simply Nude, and I really like it. It's a very creamy pinky nude. The smell isn't offensive or overpowering and although it doesn't last that long on the lips because of how creamy it is, it's really easy to reapply throughout the day, even without a mirror.
Christina M.
Loved this lipstick for everyday where I received it in a box from influenster for free. I went out and bought 2 more! It doesn't last all day, but if you don't mind reapplying it super hydrating and is a perfect color for everyone. Highly recommend it to others!
Mona T.
This is a good lipstick. It is very opaque and glides smoothly on the lips, but it does drag just a little bit. I like the simple sleek packaging. I personally think the smell is overpowering and you can definitely taste it if it gets into your mouth. It smells/tastes like old lady perfume. It's a satin finish, but it does dry out the lips a little if you don't put a balm on underneath. I wouldn't recommend because of the smell and because there are better lipsticks like the Maybelline ones for about the same price.
Keaton K.
It's hydrating, but the smell is offputting. Lasting power isn't great. I'd say it's nicer than Wet n Wild, but still very much a drugstore product. I recently destashed mine that I got from influenster because I have better nude lip products
Kavya K.
I received this product in the color "Maroon Dust" from influester. The color I received was much too light for my skin tone, so I never wore it out or for extended periods of time. The lipstick was very creamy and not drying, but had a matte finish to it. It felt like a great formula, but not the right color for me.
Nvs S.
Really liked the color of this lipstick. The formula is very creamy and has a really nice pigmentation. I like how the price is very affordable. Only cons are it does not dry like a mate lipstick it has a more sheer finish, and the smell is like a strong wax. Other than that I like the lipstick.
April M.
Review for: Other more...
The color I have is simply nude. The color is beautiful, so natural. I caught it on clearance at a big lots. However, it has a smell to it. Sort of a cheap waxy smell. It does go away after a few minutes but it does smell bad. It applies nice, and last like normal lipsticks.
Elayne C.
Doral, FL
I got this in the shade Maroon dust and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised by this product. First, the packaging is beautiful, elegant and it gives a luxurious feeling to it that I loved. The shade is a really nice nude color that goes perfectly with my skin tone, and I'm sure it could work on deeper skin just fine as well. The formula, I liked the formula because it rolls on my lips really smooth and I feel my lips so soft when I wear it, also it last a really decent amount of time, I put it on in the morning to go to the office and just retouched it two times in the whole day until 8 pm and it never looks cracked or fade. Overall I liked this lipstick very much and I would recommend it
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
Ok so how is the coverage? And how long does it wear? Does it wear off easily?
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
How long does this lipstick actually stay on?
Naiara G.
Villabona
Me encantaria probar este producto. Me lo recomendais? Dura mucho en los labios? ;)
Brittany J.
Love this color is it long lasting?
Rachel E.
Where can I purchase this brand in store? Is its available at drug stores?