BY MAX FACTOR

Long-lasting lip colour for up to 24 hours with a lustrous sheen finish.

How To Apply:

STEP 1

Always exfoliate lips with a soft toothbrush.

STEP 2

Always hydrate lips and remove any excess moisture with a tissue.

STEP 3

Use a lip brush or the applicator to fill your lips with colour.

STEP 4

Wait for one minute for the colour to dry, and then apply the moisturising top coat. Reapply the balm topcoat regularly throughout the day.

Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Colour
  • "This is such a good product! It is not dry at all on the skin and very long lasting during the day so no need to touch up a lot. I think it is great value for money and i would definitiely buy it again. " in 7 reviews
  • "The best lip colour I have come across so far. It acts more as a lip stain than a solid lipstick, applied using a wand. You let it dry, keeping your lips apart, then you can apply the moisturizing balm (the colour will dry out your lips after a few hours, so you should take this with you to keep your lips hydrated). I tried a similar product from Model Co promising 24 hours wear. It had vanished in less than four hours. Lipfinity stays put - sometimes I've used it, washed my face twice, and the colour is still there! It's amazing, especially for the price. I bought three more after trying it out. Highly recommended " in 4 reviews
Awesome , it stays all day and even while eating and drinking and stuff it stayed on , the packing is okay not too fancy , I got it as a gift but I think you can get it at drugstores and overall I would recommend it totally!
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Review for: Lipfinity Lip Paint & Moisturizing Top Coat more...
I tried this once when it first came out, I didn't really like it as much as I thought I would. The color was great, but it was just way too much to deal with. Much simpler to cary around one tube of great lipstick rather than all you need for this one.
Jessica D.
Glendora, CA
I love this lipstick because it gives you the all day lasting color as well as a result appliance moisturizer to keep your lips feeling soft throughout the day
Sara A.
Dedham, MA
I love this products this shade is amazing highly recommend this line I have this shade and a slightly light purple they are both awesome
Kaynat M.
Jleeb al shuwaikh, Farwaniya
Review for: Indulgent more...
Factor Lipfinity
In shade Indulgent 💄 .

WHAT'S IN THE LIP KIT?
Semi-permanent colour and a shine boosting, moisturising topcoat .

TEXTURE - Smooth, Sheer finish .

FRAGRANCE - Smells horrible to me 😂 .

VERDICT - THE ONLY ULTRA LONG LASTING LIPSTICK I'VE EVER USED.
It Lasts all day 🕐

Through two meals, a bottle of water, and iced coffee there was still a good amount of colour on my lips around 9 hours after applying.The colour did not bleed at all ❤
No transfers, no smudging, no nothing 😍 .

TOP COAT - It feels comfortable on the lips and adds a nice shine. It could probably be used as a lip balm. .

CONS - ❌
Looks patchy
Extremely hard to remove ( Makeup remover doesn't work 🙃 )
Dries instantly ( Idk if it's a con but you just can't clean it off after a mistake 💔 ) .

HOW TO PREVENT/FIX THE CONS?
Apply carefully ✔
Apply very little ✔
Use olive oil to remove ✔
Holly L.
Mosborough, Sheffield
Love this lipstick HOWEVER a bit drying on the lips themselves. Also if too much colour applied it tends to ball up and look unnatractive. The best way to use is one layer of colour, wait for it to dry then apply the moisturizing balm on top. Does not transfer and does last all day however can look dull and dry.
Ilham A.
alwakrah
Review for: Iced, Glowing, Hot, Essential Burgundy, Spicy more...
It’s nice colors for up to 24 hours with a lustrous sheen finish, I have many of them ☺️😊. it’s look fresh but you must use the second product is great I love this lipstick I have 💋📢👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄
▪J U W E R I A▪ ▪.
One of my fav fav brand of lipsticks. I possess the maxfactor lipfinity longwear lipshade frivolous 108. Its a semi matte finish on the lips and really smooth while application. The shade is like a maroon-burgundy and the best part is you can wear it matte or glossy by using the moisturising top coat which comes along with it. It easily lasts for about 6 - 8 hours.
Ayesha M.
warrington
Great little duo! When Max factor say Long lasting, they mean it!! I couldn’t get the lipstick off without a makeup wipe. It’s great for night outs and casual wear through the day. The second coat adds shine but if you like it mate then just skip that step. Overall very happy and will definitely be purchasing more colours!
Sajia S.
Review for: Spicy more...
Regretted buying this. Had to use my nails to take out it. It’s great for people who loves a long lasting lipstick. It dried very quickly and my lips got stuck together even with the Vaseline. Not buying it again ever.
Viktorija R.
Does this product dry out your lips? Because it dries out mine
Kelly B.
HALIFAX, NS
Is this brand available in Canada? Is it tested on animals?
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
estos productos de la linea max factor ya no estan disponibles en venezuela? quisiera saberlo porque llevo bastante tiempo sin verlos

Walmart