Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Colour

by Max Factor

Long-lasting lip colour for up to 24 hours with a lustrous sheen finish.

How To Apply:

STEP 1

Always exfoliate lips with a soft toothbrush.

STEP 2

Always hydrate lips and remove any excess moisture with a tissue.

STEP 3

Use a lip brush or the applicator to fill your lips with colour.

STEP 4

Wait for one minute for the colour to dry, and then apply the moisturising top coat. Reapply the balm topcoat regularly throughout the day.

Is this color really shear?
Does this product dry out your lips? Because it dries out mine
estos productos de la linea max factor ya no estan disponibles en venezuela? quisiera saberlo porque llevo bastante tiempo sin verlos
Start your review of Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Colour!
Product Highlights
This is such a good product! It is not dry at all on the skin and very long lasting during the day so no need to touch up a lot. I think it is great value for money and i would definitiely buy it again. in reviews
...wand. You let it dry, keeping your lips apart, then you can apply the moisturizing balm (the colour will dry out your lips after a few hours, so you should take this with you to keep your lips hydrated). I tried a similar product from Model Co promising 24 hours wear. It had vanished in less than four hours. Lipfinity stays put - sometimes I've used it, washed my face twice, and the colour is still there! It's amazing, especially for the price. I bought three more after trying it out. Highly recommended in reviews
Destiny S.
Maryville
These colors are the bomb. I really prefer them I'd you are the makeup type! It really did meet my expectations. If I could improve this product id make a baby blue color mixed with a little bit of red!
Julie B.
Cedartown, GA
These colors never disappoint. Best product on the market. Intense color that has everyone complimenting and wanting to know what it is. It's long lasting and the color doesnt smudge. You wont have to worry about reapplying every hour like other brands.
Awesome , it stays all day and even while eating and drinking and stuff it stayed on , the packing is okay not too fancy , I got it as a gift but I think you can get it at drugstores and overall I would recommend it totally!
Jessica D.
Glendora, CA
I love this lipstick because it gives you the all day lasting color as well as a result appliance moisturizer to keep your lips feeling soft throughout the day
Sara A.
I love this products this shade is amazing highly recommend this line I have this shade and a slightly light purple they are both awesome
Shelley M.
Pensacola, FL
Love this brand the color lasts for long periods very smooth leaves your lips feeling soft silky kissable and to boot feeling sexy all around
Stacie M.
Must must must love lipstick and the coverage and cost .. having daughters that also wear makeup it’s a constant purchase
Tania T.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Me encantan estos pintalabios por que son únicos en color, son suaves, son intensos y duran mucho puestos. Yo creo que podrían mejorar un poco en la presentación de venta del producto, pero por lo demás les doy un 10.
DuniaMarily R.
Bjf7jih6fibuc uvuhu. Uhi b 7gj 7g KB v6trw G uy e eh 6 bn igeyoj 4i9he yu hice e ui j0j i CF FC jc6e erg uv7t ui bihtbob7t th ive yu ive PO ive t I v7t5ujbvv. 6fh uy GJ uh GB j uh t8 ht 6f ttjj cv7g7g
Kathy A.
Hayward
La textura es muy buena, no uso mucho este tipo de labiales pero en verdad este si me ha gustado mucho, sobre todo porque me gustan mucho los maquillajes naturales asi que solo aplico muy poco y ya queda perfecto !