9 colors available

BY MAX FACTOR

Max Factor Lipfinity Everlites is long-lasting and lightweight so it's the perfect choice for women who up until now wouldn't use long-wear lip colour. Max Factor Lipfinity Everlites features a breakthrough in long-wear lip colour - the ability to... see more...

• How accurate is it to stay on all day without fading or messing up?1 Answers
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips feel amazing, hydration! In a product I like to have in different colors, I hope that soon you can have a collection
Esther F.
Esther F.
Review for: Lipfinity Everlites Color Base Amp Moisturizing Top Coat 150 Soothing Apaisante
I love a good lip soothing product. It's a great way to get my lips moisturized, and this product does well
armida s.
armida s.
Kent, WA
Review for: Paint 39 Fascinating
My lips feeling amazing, moisturizing! en un producto que me gustarĂ­a tener en diferente colores,espero que muy pronto pueda tener una coleccion
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Review for: Paint 39 Fascinating
Love this top coat one of the ones I love the most and use the most ! kinda pricey but good.
abigail l.
abigail l.
Review for: 130 Cozy
I really like how the color comes out very vibrant and the gloss really makes it pop. The only ting I don't like is if you don't have the gloss at hand, the color starts flaking away and easily starts being able to be rubbed off.
Alee L.
Alee L.
Review for: Paint 39 Fascinating
I love this product! The colors is ahhhmazing and leaves my lips feeling amazing! I would definitely recommend this!
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on sale and was excited about the long-lasting quality. That's why I was disappointed that this even smudged over to my teeth. The lip balm/sealer is great to use alone. The packaging was OK. It did not last long, and patches came off my lips and it was hard to remove the rest. Steer away.
I have this product, and I stopped using it because it dried my lips. It's long lasting but you don't want to wear a mess in your lips. The lip gloss is good but the color base is very dense.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Pueblo, CO
How accurate is it to stay on all day without fading or messing up?