BY MAX FACTOR

ginie v.
miami florida
The original long-lasting lip colour is the perfect way to make a lasting impression. Daring bold colour with a lustrous sheen finish that stays put all day.
Daring colour that lasts for up to 24 hours
Matte undercoat meets lustrous sheen top coat
A smooth finish with a lustrous sheen
Available in a range of 28 subtle to vibrant shades
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
Review for: Just A Crush #120
I don't like it mmm It is very uncomfortable and sticky and lasts no time i bought it the last month but i won't buy ir never again
Sarai M.
Review for: Falling In Love #140
Hermosos tiempos cuando salieron estos brillitos super suaves y aplicarlo sobre un labial rico aroma
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Spring Fling #130
Im in love with this pink!!! its so pretty max is good brand. I would use this for my everyday makeup du up! Must have that needs to be in the purse
refka I.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Spring Fling #130
I love this lipstick it's very very nice color I really like this one I appreciate this product
lauren v.
Review for: Just A Crush #120
Such a beautiful colors,and isn't sticky like more are! love this stuff!! you should definitely try this out and there other colors as well!
Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Falling In Love #140
I LOVE this lip gloss. It's not too sticky. The color lasts long, and its really pretty. I will always recommend this product! I love MAC!!
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Review for: Falling In Love #140
I love these lip glosses! Falling in Love Nice I is just one of my favorite colors! Its such a pretty pink! The colors are so pretty and there are a ton to choose from! They go on nice and smoothly. They don't flake or dry your lips out. It stays on for a while and the price isn't too bad.
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
Review for: Falling In Love #140
I love these lip glosses! These are my go-to lip wear for day time cause I don't really like lipstick for everyday wear. I have it in several colors but this shade is one of my favorites because it works well with my skin tone and is a gorgeous pink! I love being able to have the color of a lipstick in a gloss! Great product!
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Review for: Falling In Love #140
Normaimente todos los productos max factor me encantan este no es la excepción me fascina su cobertura su suavidad amo haberlo comprado
Adriana  O.
Stockton, CA
How much is it? Where can I find it??
Katie C.
Sweetwater, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color does it stay on good?