Max Factor Lip-Finity Lip Stick for Women uploaded by Ishaara S.Max Factor Lip-Finity Lip Stick for Women uploaded by L A.Max Factor Lip-Finity Lip Stick for Women uploaded by Chelsie W.

BY MAX FACTOR

The original long-lasting lip colour is the perfect way to make a lasting impression. Now with a new applicator for true bold colour that stays put all day. see more...

PTY888131 L.
2250 NW 114TH Ave Unit 1P Miami Florida
Este producto lo descubrí gracias a mi madre. Es impresionante su durabilidad. Además me en anta que el 2do lápiz aporta un brillo como si fuese un gloss. Lo único es que no se puede retocar porque se cuartea. Debes retirarlo completamente y volverte a maquillar. Pero se cuartea cuando comes o cuando llevas todo el día con el puesto.
Leanne M.
So good I'm going back to buy more shades and a back up of the shade I have (I have 7167 or 180 It's not clear as label slightly rubbed off). This doesn't crumble off when you rub your lips together like my maybeline does, and certainly lasts a lot longer. In fact after removing my make up it was still on my lips, it was hard to remove but worth it as didn't have to touch up colour throughout the day/night as all I had to do was put the gloss over my lips and that was it. Definitely does what it says it's supposed to do.
Julia P.
Beek en Donk
A great liquid lipstick! It lasts the entire day. It feels really nice on the lips and with the balm it feels not drying to your lips. They have a lot of shades from light to dark and nude ones.
Its pretty cheap so i would definitly buy it again and recommend it to others.
Sheikha s.
riyadh
I have many shades from this because I like the shade selection that they have. The packaging was not terrible for the price. BUT you have to moisturize your lipsticks very good before applying because it would be a little bit drying.
اشتريت العديد من الألوان من هذا المنتج لديهم الوان كثيرة رائعة لكن انصح بترطيب الشفاه جيدًا قبل استعمالها
Humayra M.
Im wouldn’t exactly say that im a HUGE fan of this because im not. It dries super quick and even though it’s meant to be moisturising it just makes your lips looks dry and cracked. I wouldnt buy again
Chloe G.
Beirut
Lip finity ! Lip finity for sure !
It’s so easy to take off with makeup remover and so easy to apply. Not only that but i dont have to worry about it smudging or fading away during the day !
ellie m.
The matte liquid lip on its own is very drying and flakes off quickly, but the balm combats this. It irritates me slightly that this product looks like a lip gloss but takes the precision of applying a liquid lip to look good. It’s also slightly annoying that you can’t close your mouth for a minute after applying, otherwise the product simply wipes off onto the inside!
Roshni🐼❤️️ H.
I absolutely love this product, form me I am a person who loves there food and this lasts me a long time but you do have to keep reapplying the top coat stuff. For me personally it definitely meets what I was expecting so I would definitely buy it again.
L A.
Constanta
I got this lipstik in the color stay bronzed and it really flatters my skin tone and my hair.I love that it last long on and even when I want to take it off I still struggle! What I don't actually like tho is that it makes my lips dry and I have to use the balm frequently,but overall is a good lipstick!
Rüveyda A.
I have this lipstick in the color 190. It’s a dark mauve/brown color. It’s a really good lipstick and will last throught EVERY-THING. I went swimming with it and it stayed on all the time! This is my second time buying it and I’m ready to buy another one! I love how it comes with the lip balm/gloss so it doesn’t dry your lips. I recommend recommend recommend!!! :)

Amazon