BY MAX FACTOR

Lasting Performance Liquid Makeup Foundation from Max Factor is a long lasting natural finish foundation, specially designed with silicone that feels lighter and less greasy than some traditional oil based formulas. This Max Factor foundation is fragrance free and suitable for sensitive skin. Size: 1 ounce Color/shade: Soft Beige 105 Finish: Natural Finish Liquid Foundation We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Patty M.
Brentwood, NY
Review for: Deep 111
llevo una semana utilizandolo y la verdad me parece bastante bueno.. mi piel es grasa y me dura bastante bien al rededor de 6 horas sin retoque o sin aplicar polvos.. lo unico malo es q no tienen variedad de tonos y pegarle al color esta complicado pero para el dia a dia esta bien..
Kristina A.
Review for: Other
This is quite expensive but with the amount of product you get- it lasts forever; especially if you don't wear foundation daily,

This gives build-able coverage. When I want a 'no makeup' dewy look; I mix a pea sized amount with face cream and apply.

It leaves the skin looking satin smooth and brighter. Application lasts 8-10 hrs.
member-3e883
Review for: 108 Honey
Love this foundation and have brought it on more than one occasion. A little goes and long way. Very easy to apply and matched with a good primer and powder it looks great! Very satisfied with this product and I would definitely recommend it!
Alyna E.
Dubai
Review for: Natural, 109 Natural Bronze, Deep 111
I’m a drop of 105, a squiggle of 111 and and a dash of 109. Max Factor lasting performance has a dewy finish is very blendable and easy to apply. It is long lasting and i would recommend it to people with dry skin.
Tea T.
Prague
Review for: Other
Bought this foundation in shade 101 Ivory Beige which was the lghtest at the store and the closest one to my shade (but still too dark). Lasts long with or without primer, medium coverage, very easy to apply, although gets flaky on my nose even when applying. Has yellow undertones which doesn't work for me.
Lauren M.
This is my go to foundation. It has been for years. It doesn't clog up my pores..is great for when your skin is slightly dry..but also has a nice matte finish, which is great if you have oily skin like me. The only thing I dislike is that that it is easy to put too much of this on. A little goes a long way!