Max Factor Lasting Color Lipstick uploaded by Synthia S.

BY MAX FACTOR

• Dose it stay on for the whole day or will you have to reapply aga...1 Answers
  • I've never seen someone wear white lipstick, does anyone actually...1 Answers
  • When would you wear this color? and with what eye look??1 Answers
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
I have this lipstick in 1873 "Mildly Mocha" and while I love the color and tube/package, I don't like the texture of the lipstick. It doesn't glide on easily and can be a bit heavy, dry-ish, and sticky. I would like to try other colors to see if this is a brand issue or just this color.
Rose L.
I have this in Reel Red. It's a great drugstore lipstick, pigmented but not as long lasting as other brands. I love this shimmering red shade and have yet to find a substitute. It doesn't dry out my lips.
Allison B.
Port Tobacco, MD
This excellent! And water activated so first of its kind! Great for any skin type... Doesn't feel heavy or cause a shine! Excellent buy!
Yeidhy M.
It is a lip that you can use all day , personally I use it more at night because it's brilliant , I love it. every girl should use
Amber K.
Portage, MI
Love the color of this. It moisturizes my lips very well. I hate when lipsticks get cakey, so this works very well
Brooke S.
Yucaipa, CA
I love this lipstick! Although the color is very daring and can o nly be worn at certain times
Reham  H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This lipstick is it my favorite because the pigment is not that well but the color is very beautiful
Madeline C.
Woodhaven, NY
This lipstick from Max looks so great on your lips and it's smooth, I really love this one and recommend it.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
This color looks pretty funky in the tube, and is actually quite far off from what stock photos show! Once you put it on however it is a nice greyish-gold-beige color that looks pretty good with a smokey eye.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have the color 790 and it's so gorgeous it doesn't dry out my lips and it's a purply pink color
Gabrielle F.
I've never seen someone wear white lipstick, does anyone actually wear white lipstick?
angelica g.
When would you wear this color? and with what eye look??
Jastiny H.
Madill, OK
Dose it stay on for the whole day or will you have to reapply again and again? Will it be a GREAT color for a date? Because I've been seeing this everywhere and I really like the color but I don't always carry a purse 👛 with me some times it's too much to handle when you play sports and it