Add a Photo
Max Factor Lash Perfection, Volume Couture Straight Brushsb Cd Soft Black 802, 0.24 - Ounce Packages (Pack of 3)

By MAX FACTOR
Sheri B.
Sheri B.
Salem, OR

The people who create this product are brilliant human beings who deserve cake. Its that good! I love their products to begin with but this has a shelf life that is beautiful and has a great finish. As a cook if my make up still looks as good at the end of my shift as the beginning, thats a product that brings serious quality to the table.
Noriela z.
Noriela z.

This mask is curious that I never used , your comb or brush ( as it is called) caught my attention. I would like to try it sometime and see how it is
Jimena Q.
Jimena Q.

long lashes with volume i love this mascara , i wish this too much , if a buy this, ,will be a great gift for my mom aactually ....

Join Now