Max Factor Lash Perfection, Volume Couture Straight Brushsb Cd Soft Black 802, 0.24 - Ounce Packages (Pack of 3)

BY MAX FACTOR

Noriela z.
This mask is curious that I never used , your comb or brush ( as it is called) caught my attention. I would like to try it sometime and see how it is
Sheri B.
Salem, OR
The people who create this product are brilliant human beings who deserve cake. Its that good! I love their products to begin with but this has a shelf life that is beautiful and has a great finish. As a cook if my make up still looks as good at the end of my shift as the beginning, thats a product that brings serious quality to the table.
Jimena Q.
long lashes with volume i love this mascara , i wish this too much , if a buy this, ,will be a great gift for my mom aactually ....