BY MAX FACTOR

Max Factor invented the first mascara wand, and we′ve turned it up a notch with new Lash Perfection Mascara. The flexible bristles of our revolutionary new iFX brush deliver our volumizing mascara evenly, to coat and define your lashes from root to... see more...

• Does this really work? I need some volumizing mascara.1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
DONNA V.
Purchased this after reading article that indicated it was picked as a favorite by a panel of women. But it was nothing special. It still clumps like others. Still need to put on several coats, like all the others. Would I buy it again. Perhaps. But will continue to look for a better tube of truly non clumping mascara. One day I will..
Claire P.
I absolutely love this product! It gives a more natural look with the black-brown color, and it is well fitting for green eyes.
Charline C.
Love this makes my eyelashes so thick ! I have thin eyelashes and with this my eyes look amazing !! .....................
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
Does this really work? I need some volumizing mascara.