BY MAX FACTOR

New Natural Minerals goes beyond the call of duty by combining build-easy coverage with a gently protective, skin-friendly formula. Composed of ultra-fine particles it's the beauty experts secret weapon to a healthy and fresh foundation look. Fragrance... see more...

• How does this compare to the Loreal Voluminous Carbon Bla...1 Answers
  • Is the liquid liner better than the pencil?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara increase eyelash length and make lashes...1 Answers
Max Factor Lash Lift Mascara
  • "Max factor mascara is so great. No clumps and lots of volume. I used to only use max factor but it seems to be a harder find so I switched to cover girl." in 3 reviews
  • "Great mascara! This is all I wear on my eyes! The waterproof is my favorite! Great for people with watery eyes during allergy season. " in 3 reviews
ginie v.
miami florida
A gift from a very nice lady I got to know at a forum. This mascara didn't quite suit me. As with 2000 calorie by MF, it did nothing for me, only darken the lashes, no curl, volume or length. I wonder if its the brush, its got one of those brushes very common with volumizing mascara, more puffy at the top tapering off to the ends. Generally brushes of such nature do not work well for me. Won't be repurchasing.
Amber S.
My best friends mom swears by all Max Factor products and she wears them daily. This Mascara doesn't stray from her belief that they truly are the best makeup brand out there. If you are considering purchasing this product I would highly recommend it.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This is probably one of the worst mascaras that I have used. It was kind of awkward to apply, it was clumpy, and after only an hour I was wiping away smeared mascara from under my eyes. I won't ever get it again.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I love this mascara! I use this under my regular mascara and it makes a big difference in the length of my lashes. Perfect for summer and going to the beach because its waterproof
Jena g.
Galena, OH
It's a nice basic mascara. It doesn't hold up,to sweat and tears well but it cleans off nicely. For a daily wear, I'd buy it again but not for any active events.
Stacie S.
League City, TX
Jackie F.
Durham, NC
Long lasting, keeps a curl and super awesome price!!! perfect for hot humid whether because this mascar will not budge super waterproof
Melody F.
Bronston, KY
Jai H.
Anna, TX
This works ammmmaazzziinggllyy!!! Not a big fan of some of there products but this one is a beauty bad must have
Guadalupe s.
Los Angeles, CA
Good for days that aren't all special. If you want your curl to hold I wouldn't recommend it
Melody F.
Bronston, KY
Is the liquid liner better than the pencil?
Rosanne R.
Toronto, ON
How does this compare to the Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara?
Jennifer o.
Dalton, GA
Does this mascara increase eyelash length and make lashes look bigger?