Max Factor Lash Lift Mascar Black Brown uploaded by Susana P.

BY MAX FACTOR

• Where can I purchase Max Factor mascaras in the US. I don't want to...1 Answers
  • How do u get it1 Answers
  • I would love to try this mascara! who doesn't want full looking las...1 Answers
Michael R.
Michael R.
Somerset , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved IT!!! It didn't make my eye lashes look gulpy which is really good not really pricey I feel like it's better than cover or whatever
Magdalena C.
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
Seriously loving this mascara. Super easy to apply, no mess brush and real pigmented. I've notice in the past few weeks that I gravitate towards it every time I reach in my makeup bag. Would definitely recommend.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Such a great product the best I've got will recommend to other and will keep on buying from them !
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Homestead, FL
Loved the VOLUME this product gave my lashes! it separates the lashes enough to be able to enjoy the volume. price is good for quality. sometimes you purchase high end things with low end quality. will be buying some as stocking stuffers this Christmas!
Marley P.
Marley P.
One of my friends has this product and I tried it the other day. Wow! Really made my eyes pop! I would recommend to a friend.
Leah  A.
Leah A.
Evans, GA
Looks super pigmented! I haven't seen this product much at stores but would love to try it out!
Anisia F.
Anisia F.
I like this mascara
Why it leaves my lashes with volume makes my eyes look beautiful plus is waterproof.
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
I would love to try this mascara! who doesn't want full looking lashes without packing on Fake lashes ! Brilliant idea..how does it look and work ?
Maria B.
Maria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase Max Factor mascaras in the US. I don't want to buy online. I want to go in store.