suggested searches

Max Factor

Max Factor High Definition...
6 Reviews
I find the Max Factor powders are very rich. Some days I just use the powder to even my skin tone out. A great powder for coverage.
I used to use the powder back in the days when I was a teen! Max factor was all the range back then and it was a great product. However I just found the coverage to not be so great and also I didn’t like the consistency of the powder. I most likely won’t be buying this powder again any time soon.
The best product!, 100% recommended Very good quality excellent! Recommended to closed eyes, very good
This powder wasn’t too bad but I found it didn’t last long on my skin. Really easy application though. I found I had to top it up quite a bit so wouldn’t recommend for oily skin at all! But other than that it was ok
My favorite ever. It truly perfects before I apply my foundation and also keeps my skin moisturized. It gives my skin a fresh clean look and blends in my makeup nicely. I can't go a day without it! lice espertacular luce genial se lo recomiendo
Ok. The product looks powdery when on but does reduce shine overall. Quite a lot of product in the pan at least