Max Factor Healthy Skin Harmony Foundation

by Max Factor

Max Factor Healthy Skin Harmony Miracle Foundation is a multi-tasking product that will help you achieve a flawless and radiant healthy skin look in one application.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Max Factor Healthy Skin Harmony Foundation!
Helena D.
Merlin close , Oldham
Wow I love this foundation it’s amazing it’s lightweight! Not cakey at all it made my skin feel amazing went on beautifully! Nothing bad to say about this product I would definitely buy this product again highly recommend
natalie J.
Bit dark, but that's my mistake. I need the 40. 🌺 It is pretty good, but not perfect. It was a gift so I don't know the price.
Aisha G.
At first I didn’t like this foundation because I found that it started to oxidise quite quickly, however I soon realised that it was because of my application and that it wasn’t like my other foundation. Other than that, I feel like it applies on very nicely and has a quite decent medium to full coverage, also has a LOVELY scent to it which I really like and is always an extra plus !
Victoria W.
I absolutely love this product , simply the best foundations I've ever used . I highly recommend Max factor. It has great coverage which you can build up to the cover you require . A little goes a long way . It blends extremely well . It also has a very nice fragrance . However due to this fact if you have sensitive skin I'd be wary . Test first before purchasing.  For me it's great .
Nicole L.
Scotland
Is very light weight and brilliant coverage and so easy to apply isn’t patchy. Can sometimes need reapplied if it is a hot day

Looking for your answer?