BY MAX FACTOR

A completely new formula, new colors and newly designed brush that gives you gorgeous high-gloss finish, and lets you enjoy it for up to seven days. These pots of perfection have been specially formulated to go that extra mile.

Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Love this nail polish, this orange is the perfect pumpkin color for around #halloween time! Long lasting nail polish and beautiful colors!
Morgan P.
I LOVE this nail polish!! It's one of the only brands I buy. It's long lasting and they have a ridiculous amount of colors to choose from!
Aqsa A.
I really like thus product because for me it's stays on for long also the colors are really pigmented and bright.
Jessica C.
Fort Gay, WV
I absolutely love this color and it goes on so beautiful I would say buy it
manar a.
Muscat
Review for: Pink more...
Pearly pink is my favorite color.. it is so pretty and very natural. I recommend it for brides cause it’s gives you really nice finish.. it does last for good time. It stays from 5 to 7 days without top or base coat which is something really good for drugstore product and it’s very cheap. Al max factor nail polishes are so good. I love them all, however I don’t really like this brand.
Luz C.
12655 calderdale Av Windermere , FL
Mis cinco estrellas para esta marca. Tienen que comprar por lo menos uno y aplicárselo será amor a primera vista, además que te duran fácilmente una semana sin desconchar. Los colores son hermosos, en especial los tonos rojos son mis favoritos.
Catherine P.
Bestwood, Nottingham
Review for: 160 Raspberry Blush more...
This nail varnish is a dream to work with. With ease you can apply a lovely glossy coat of colour to your nails. It’s not the most chip resistant polish however but does last a while. I would buy again. Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polish
Milla P.
London, NJ
These are my absolute favourites after Essie nail varnishes. The bottle provides a generous amount of product. The formula is great, and dries really shiny giving a professional look. The brush gives an easy application and the polish applies opaque. Would 10/10 recommend
Bethan S.
TORQUAY,
Review for: Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polish more...
So I recently purchased this nail varnish in the charming shade 'Candy rose' and fell truly and honestly head over heels for it.
I wasn't expecting much from a highstreet brand and was mainly drawn to the beautiful dusky shade itself rather than it's promise of '7 day' gloss. But OH MY. After two coats my nails looked professionally done and and they didn't even smudge whilst drying. They lasted for a week without chipping before I took it off and I received so many compliments on my nails that by the end of it I was completely sold. Taking the product off was completely hassle free (it literally took a quick sweep of nail varnish remover) and that is such a change to the usual nail varnish that seems to cling to your nail bed to the bitter end.
Many of my friends have since bought this shade after seeing it on my nails and I will 101% be re-purchasing. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a cheap yet utterly perfect nail varnish.
Charlotte M.
I have this nail polish in the colour Red Passion, which is a glossy bright red, it is definitely a red not an orange, with blue undertones. The brush is a longer, thinner type, which makes application slightly slower, but more precise. My experience with this product is based on use with both a base and top coat, which I always use with any nail polish. The formula applies very nicely, and is opaque enough to easily get away with using one coat. The finish is high gloss, a top coat isn't required for extra gloss purposes. It dries within about 2 minutes as you only need a thin coat to achieve a good level of opacity. However, do make sure you allow it to dry completely before you add the top coat or you will stain the top coat brush. For me this lasted well without chipping for about 3-4 days and continued to be wearable for slightly longer, which is average for a non-gel polish. Overall, I definitely recommend it!