Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polish uploaded by Madame c.Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polish uploaded by Charlotte M.Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polish uploaded by Charlotte M.

BY MAX FACTOR

A completely new formula, new colors and newly designed brush that gives you gorgeous high-gloss finish, and lets you enjoy it for up to seven days. These pots of perfection have been specially formulated to go that extra mile.

Morgan P.
I LOVE this nail polish!! It's one of the only brands I buy. It's long lasting and they have a ridiculous amount of colors to choose from!
Aqsa A.
I really like thus product because for me it's stays on for long also the colors are really pigmented and bright.
Jessica C.
Fort Gay, WV
I absolutely love this color and it goes on so beautiful I would say buy it
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Love this nail polish, this orange is the perfect pumpkin color for around #halloween time! Long lasting nail polish and beautiful colors!
Bethan S.
TORQUAY,
Review for: Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polish
So I recently purchased this nail varnish in the charming shade 'Candy rose' and fell truly and honestly head over heels for it.
I wasn't expecting much from a highstreet brand and was mainly drawn to the beautiful dusky shade itself rather than it's promise of '7 day' gloss. But OH MY. After two coats my nails looked professionally done and and they didn't even smudge whilst drying. They lasted for a week without chipping before I took it off and I received so many compliments on my nails that by the end of it I was completely sold. Taking the product off was completely hassle free (it literally took a quick sweep of nail varnish remover) and that is such a change to the usual nail varnish that seems to cling to your nail bed to the bitter end.
Many of my friends have since bought this shade after seeing it on my nails and I will 101% be re-purchasing. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a cheap yet utterly perfect nail varnish.
Charlotte M.
I have this nail polish in the colour Red Passion, which is a glossy bright red, it is definitely a red not an orange, with blue undertones. The brush is a longer, thinner type, which makes application slightly slower, but more precise. My experience with this product is based on use with both a base and top coat, which I always use with any nail polish. The formula applies very nicely, and is opaque enough to easily get away with using one coat. The finish is high gloss, a top coat isn't required for extra gloss purposes. It dries within about 2 minutes as you only need a thin coat to achieve a good level of opacity. However, do make sure you allow it to dry completely before you add the top coat or you will stain the top coat brush. For me this lasted well without chipping for about 3-4 days and continued to be wearable for slightly longer, which is average for a non-gel polish. Overall, I definitely recommend it!
elnaz r.
This product is perfekt. It stays for a very very long time and thats not so easy to take it of.
Katie D.
Ripley, Derbyshire
They do the most perfect nude polish in this range and I am obsessed! It definitely has a high shine finish but no nail polish lasts on me for 7 days unfortunately 😔 but that won't stop me wearing my all time favourite nude nail
Elza R.
tormestorp, Sverige
Review for: 150 Amethyst
It's a lovely color but it says it will lasts for 7 days but after a day you need to re-paint some of the nails so that's a lie but I'm use to that
Tea I.
Zagreb,Croatia
Review for: 105 Dusky Rose
Love this nail polish
The color is bomb
Stays very long on your nails
I'm in love with max factor nail polishes