Max Factor Gloss Cube uploaded by Hurriya K.Max Factor Gloss Cube uploaded by Aiveen O.Max Factor Gloss Cube uploaded by Karen T.

BY MAX FACTOR

1 piece lip gloss. Vibrant curve effect lip gloss number 11 naughty but nice was launched by the design house of max factor. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. see more...

Buy on Amazon
courtneyđź’• E.
Ross on Wye, Herefordshire
Review for: No.05 Nude Brown
This gloss is super cute, although I don't always like using it as it is quite tacky and sticky which I don't like in a lipgloss! It is a very pretty colour and for the price it is very nice but I probably won't buy this again
Hurriya K.
Sharjah
Review for: No.06 Chocolate Brown
It is one of my favourite lip gloss till date..It's soooo creamy, rich, glosssy and most importantly the shade is something I would die for..one of my favourite shades..and I think this shade looks beautiful on every skintone..This is my second tube and I am definitely going to get my third.Would highly recommend this for everyone looking for a perfect gloss.It stays all day long (without eating) After eating it doesn't completely wipes off but leaves a nice stain on your lips.
Karen T.
Review for: Other
Love love love the colour of this new Lip lacquer from Max Factor. It's been my go to coral colour for summer and will lift any outfit. Thank you Influenster for the free sample. I've been enjoying wearing this and would highly recommend.
Aiveen O.
Review for: No.08 Vibrant Raspberry
Extremely sticky formula. Fairly pigmented but so sticky its unbearable. Not very long lasting and a first time user where i dont plan on using again. I purchased this product in Boots and wouldnt recommend to others.