Max Factor for Women Creme Puff Pressed Powder Foundation, #59 Gay Whisper, 0.74 oz uploaded by Melanie D.

BY MAX FACTOR

Max Factor for Women Creme Puff Pressed Powder Foundation, #59 Gay Whisper, 0.74 oz: Introduced by the design house of Max Factor Matte finish with a soft, subtle glow thanks to millions of miracle light reflecting particles see more...

Antónia A.
I have many shades from these Max Factor powders and I use them on my clients. This way their foundation lasts all night... Dont forget about the primer, of course... I apply this on foundation, and after I contour the face with a powder contour palette. Perfect for ANY skin type, I would say.
Lorna B.
Warwick England
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this powder for many years and love how light it feels on your skin. The smell is pleasant and reminds me of my big sister!
Melanie D.
dubai
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’d been using this powder for long time and its perfect for all skin types. It blends good with my skin color