Max Factor False Lash Epic Mascara Black uploaded by Robyn B.Max Factor False Lash Epic Mascara Black uploaded by savana r.Max Factor False Lash Epic Mascara Black uploaded by Lauren K.

BY MAX FACTOR

Designed to stand up to the zoom, the Max Factor False Lash Epic Mascara brush with Zoom-Action Tip captures and magnified every detail of every lash for an epic lash fan. No lash is left unseen.

Max Factor Creative Director and Make Up Artist to the stars Pat McGrath says - "This Epic mascara magnified every lash! Zoom right in. This is major!"

Use with Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liners, now available in a range of colours, and Masterpiece Nude Palettes, for a selfie-ready eye look.

• I've been looking for something to make my eyelashes full...1 Answers
Max Factor False Lash Epic Mascara Black
  • "This mask transforms your look, is easy to use, you steal your eyes, it is long lasting, If you have short your eyelashes do not worry because this brand offers you greater volume and gives the impression that your eyelashes are longer" in 3 reviews
Bárbara B.
Es una máscara de pestañas fantástica, alarga completamente las pestañas, las separara una de otras, es de larga duración, definitivamente lo compraría de nuevo, este producto vale la pena, es económico, me encanta.
Ricia W.
Hassocks
My sister gave me this to try recently when I ran out of my Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, as I adore the Too Faced one, I was sceptical, but this has been a nice alternative.
The rubber wand separates and defines lashes, and the formula curls and lifts them giving a nice effect. I wouldn’t say it’s a “false lash” effect however, as it doesn’t build lashes like other mascaras do, but it’s nice as an alternative to high end brands.
Salma E.
Cairo, Cairo governorate
I received this mascara as part of a gift set. The actual mascara itself is quite a good product. Goes on smoothly and makes my lashes look lovely and long. However, the brush???! This reminds me of some sort of medieval torture instrument. Absolute rubbish!! Still trying to work out what the little ball at the top is for? Other than splodging mascara where it shouldn’t be. I just use an old clean brush I had so I don’t waste what really is a very good product.
savana r.
Streatham , London
I do love the gold exterior. The want itself is an interesting shape as the tip is round with some little bristles which is great for getting the inner cornee very short lashes and bottom lashes. The rest of the wand does elongate to double of your normal length of lashes.
Riheb H.
I liked it because it was dark black and I loved the design of the innovative feather where the head comes in a circular shape that covers all eyelashes in corners or in areas that are difficult to reach
Becky R.
I just don’t like the brush, I can’t get a hang of using it and because of that it’s very clumpy & leaves my lashes sticking together rather than separating. But I think it’s the brush not the product.
Silvi A.
Tulcea
I personally love this product. I use this mascara to complete my every day look. The upper part of its brush is really good at covering the bottom eyelashes or the ones from the corners of the eyes. I bought it from KENDRA. It was about 15 $. It is really easy to apply, it doesn't drain, but it doesn't last a whole day. Anyway, it disappears nicely during the day. I mean, it doesn't ruin your make, it just disappears (slowly and gradually).
I have short eyelashes and this mascara gives me a light look. I think that on someone whose lashes are bigger than mine it is going to look really great and natural.
April D.
The wand of this mascara is medium sized, it is a strange wand but it does the job really well. When I wear this mascara I always get asked if I'm wearing falsies.
Nicole C.
Having loved all of the previous Max Faxtor False Lash mascara's I was eager to try the new False Lash Epic, and I was not disappointed. The chunky plastic bristled brush is the signature of the False Lash mascara and this one has two added rows of bristles to seperate and lengthen lashes. Aswell as an added round end to get to the corners of your lashes. With even the first coat of mascara lashes look longer and fuller, it is buildable and can go to the extremes of looking like a full set of false lashes within a few strokes. Max Factor have done it again with this one!
sadie t.
stockton on tees
This mascara is a must have drug store mascara it thickens and feathers like falesys I'm in love with the unique aplecator and body no wonder I'm nearly out I can't wait to repurchase this light weight and cheap product again !!!!!!!!!
Fijabi J.
Oberlin
I've been looking for something to make my eyelashes full. They are long but I want to make them look full. Will this be able too? It will be my first mascara product ever?