BY MAX FACTOR

1 piece Foundation. Facefinity compact foundation SPF 15 number 02 ivory was launched by the design house of max factor. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. see more...

• I am wondering if anyone uses this in the lighter shade I...1 Answers
  • Where can i buy max factor products here in canada??? Exc...2 Answers
  • I got a dark shade what shall I use it for?2 Answers
Jan G.
Review for: 07 Bronze more...
I buy this product a few times is really good and it works with my mix complexion. The only problem is that I can’t find the match for my tone. So I give up and will not buy this again, I think I buy this about 3 times.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Max Factor Facefinity SPF 15 Es una excelente compacto Foundation para mi piel mixta, ayuda s controlar mi brillos, y si utilizo primer muchísimo mejor ya que ayuda más a controlarlo, si utilizo este Powder Foundation con mi base liquida aumenta a cobertura full y eso aumenta mis horas maquillada y 100% matte
Hala A.
I I used to be a fan of Max Factor but these days more than ever their products are becoming worse and worse. This powder doesnt attempt to do its job it has so much fallout it has no coverage what so ever, it smells bad and the sponge is really awkward. It is also very not poc friendly and you might as well just throw your money in the trash because it's not worth it
danielys p.
THE BEST POWDER EVER! Let a porcelain effect in my face that i cant descripte. Is gently with my skin, i have eczemas and this power dont dry my face and STAY all day!
Mirella A.
Lo compre, porque es de las pocas marcas de maquillaje que he conocido que tienen subtonos amarillos.
En mi país a mi color de piel se le conoce como trigueña, oliva.
Es decente la duración.
Lo uso como maquillaje de diario.
Son cutis mixto así que tengo que retocar el área de la nariz.
Por lo demás es fantástico.
Me encanta que donde se guarda la esponja tiene orificios que ventilan.
En las fotos con flash, no se mira ese corte de piel como que fuera una máscara.
Paola Isabel R.
I use this for my everyday at office!

Works great, it has spf15 and is for combo skin; you need to try it, if you are looking for a everyday coveage; that will make ur skin looks good!
Blanca C C.
San Ysidro, CA
It's a great product I love max factor it will give you full coverage flawless skin . My makeup artist uses this product for his clients .
Varinia G.
It's really awesome. I love it, It's the best compact foundation for me. Your makeup always looks cute and perfect. I'll buy it again *-*
Mónica D.
This is one of the best products I've ever had. I love how it works as a foundation and as a powder. It works very well on my oily skin.
Luz H.
I love this compact foundation from Max Factor, the price is OK and it has SFP 15, I love that!! I like it has it own blender.
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Where can i buy max factor products here in canada??? Except from buying it online! Can i find this at any drugstore or in a mall? Maybe?
Meera 🙇.
Alain, Abu dhabi
I got a dark shade what shall I use it for?
Susan M.
Birmingham, AL
I am wondering if anyone uses this in the lighter shade I think it's ivory or classic ivory. I would like t know if that is a good shade for someone with fair skin?