MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersMax Factor
Facefinity Compact Foundation (SPF15) - 06 Golden

Max Factor Facefinity Compact Foundation (SPF15) - 06 Golden

by Max Factor

Facefinity + Permawear - For all day colour. Long-lasting foundation in compact . SPF15. Protects and hydrates with a flawless finish. Oil and fragrance free. Compact packaging for easy carrying.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Max Factor Facefinity Compact Foundation (SPF15) - 06 Golden!
How would you rate this product?
Detroit
Love the colors  works great light weight makeup!! Very easy to apply carry and grab perfect  to fit in your purse  smells good
Los Angeles
I love this. My skin feels nice and smooth. For my face and skin is perfect. Exactly what I need. It doesn’t feel heavy also. It is worth trying!
Orlando (Florida)
It is a good product but I would like to continue trying more product. Es un buen producto pero me gustaría seguir probando más productos
Merced, CA
This compact foundation is perfect for on the go coverage an is awesome for touch ups . I never leave home without it especially if it’s gonna be a long day. Also works great in any weather . Feels bear an looks beautiful on your skin I ❤️it
Boone
This product is a little on the thick but worth it for the gal on the go. A hard find to find my fair skin tone. I’d like to add some lighter tones to cater to my fair skin. It’s not the best product I’ve tried but if they had a lighter skin tone I would be more than happy to try again.
This used to be my go to for years! Went on smooth, didnt seem to seep into laugh lines,just went over them and the sponge was good quality I would recommend to everyone, I only stopped wearing it because my skin got super sensitive after I had kids.
Marbury
It was hard finding the right shade but it had a lightweight full coverage. It wasn’t heavy or caked. And it barely felt like you were wearing any at all it has little fallout, which I don’t like, I’d rather have no fallout at all.
Miami , FL
Para mi unos excelentes polvos y no solo sellan súper bien sino que te protegen el rostro con su factor solar.
Newark
For me, this product is unique because it has high coverage and amazing quality I use it often so I recommend it to everyone
chernigiv
Facefinity Face Powder - a product with an ideal fine texture. It is recommended for daily use for all age groups. Due to its balanced composition, the product is easy to apply, it looks natural, ideally hides skin defects. The powder has a matte effect, does not cause oily sheen, does not roll, lasts more than eight hours, does not clog pores and allows the skin to “breathe”. The product gives the skin a velvety effect, evens out the tone, has anti-aging properties. SPF 15 reliably protects from sunshine.

Looking for your answer?