BY MAX FACTOR #17 in Powder Foundation

Covers like a foundation, light as a powder. Achieve a long-lasting , matte finish with Max Factor Facefinity Compact, now with SPF20. The finish of a powder, the longevity of a foundation and buildable coverage, Facefinity Compact answers all your beauty needs in one. A maximum impact, minimal fuss mattifier, its small portable shape is designed to fit any bag, making it perfect whether applying at home or on the go to achieve an everyday make up look.

• I’ve never heard of this brand before,... Is it a good qu...2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how this compares to their old formula...3 Answers
  • Can tou tell me about your experience with this foundation?!3 Answers
Julia D.
East Hanover
This is a really good full coverage powder foundation, I think even the best one from the drugstore. It provides a full coverage and can hide the majority of skin problems, the staying power is good too. The color range is not that great so it might be challenging to find the match. But other than that is definitely worth trying.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Long lasting , easy to apply , mattee light weight finish . Loving the gold compact it’s pretty cute
이다빈 Y.
Easy to apply! Works so good for me ! Not expensive and it’s a great product! I’m in love with it
Rym p.
Staten Island
This is the first time I try this Max Factor Compact Foundation and I love it!! So easy to apply and blend on my face using the little sponge that comes with it, and unlike many other powder foundations I've tried, this gives an almost-flawless yet natural look. I hate heavy makeup, I wanted something that could hide my blemishes and redness and some of my breakouts and this was perfect, and wasn't cake-y. I'm also a new mom so I needed something easy and fast to apply on-the-go! I have stayed out all day with this foundation, and it stayed put and didn't smudge with my eyeliner/mascara.
I have fair skin with pink undertones and I wasn't sure if I should get the ivory or porcelain shade, I chose the porcelain and it turned out to be just the right shade for my skin. I've attached a picture so you can compare to your own skin tone. If your skin is lighter than mine though, I don't think this foundation is right for you because porcelain is their lightest shade (surprisingly). Also, if your skin is very dry, I highly recommend you use a moisturiser before applying this foundation, or just go for a liquid foundation instead.
Huda P.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I really loved is this powder foundation. Can we just take a moment to appreciate this sleek and gorgeous packaging! I usually use this to set my t-zone area and I have to saw it feels super light, does not make my skin look cake-y and lasts quite a few hours. I love that the packaging is super light, it has a built in mirror and sponge because I can easily travel with this and apply it whenever my skin feels oily! I would say it is very comparable to the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder which i know so many people love including me. All in all, i am super happy with this product and totally recommend it!
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah

Max Factor Facefinity Compact Foundation SPF 15

I have been using this compact powder from @maxfactorarabia even before I receive my VoxBox from @influenster @influensterme .. And I love it ♥️..
I have an oily skin specially in T-Zone , this compact powder is wow for controlling your face oil while wearing makeup .. it gives a beautiful Matt , smooth medium coverage finish that lasts throughout the day ..
The only thing which I noticed that the shades are lil bit darker once you apply it on your skin .. otherwise it is one of the best drug store compact powders which I highly recommend to try it ...
And whoever has a dry skin , you should use a moisturizer before you apply it ..
Arti B.
Dubai
Max Factor FaceFinity Compact Foundation :
The FaceFinity Compact Foundation is in powder texture and is actually supposed to be used to set the makeup but I got this in shade 007 Bronze, which is very dark for my skin and hence used it as a bronzer. It comes with a sponge/applicator.

The packaging is mirror like golden colour which gives a royal look but at the same time don't like it when my finger marks are on it.

It is very sleek and light weight. So, it can be slipped in your hand bag and good for travel as well.

It comes with a big mirror inside which makes it very easy for application or for touch ups on the go.

It is very light on skin and does not make it dry or cakey.

The coverage is medium to buildable and the finish is amazing.

Very Easy to apply with the sponge provided.

It comes with SPF 15. So that is a good plus point.

Perma-wear technology makes it long lasting.
Sanjim a.
['dubai', "['dubai', '']"], dubai
Product 3 - Max Factor Face Finity Compact Foundation ✳️Shade - 003 Natural (different shade but used it as a concealer setting powder)
✳️Excellent packaging with a mirror so easy to carry anywhere
✳️It is a very slim case, it can be slipped into a handbag or a purse easily. The mirror is big enough for comfortable application.
✳️The sponge is super amazing
Good for oily skin
✳️If the right shade is picked, it will not look too caked up.
✳️Feels very light on the skin
SPF 15 and Perma-Wear technology for lasting coverage

The products sent to me was complimentary by @influensterme 💖 thank you!

Product available in UAE: https://souq.link/2J6GRaJ
T!N J.
Muhaisnah 4, Dubai
I looooove how this comes with a big mirror. One thing I hate about compact products is that most of them come with these tiny mirrors you can hardly see your whole face with, so thank you Max Factor for the mirror!

What I liked about this product is that it feels light on the skin. I've always been afraid of trying powder foundations in fear that it will feel cakey & uncomfortable on my face. However, I'm glad I've been proven wrong.
In terms of the finish, it's very smooth & gives me a satin finish.

This is perfect for on the go people who wanna apply their foundation extra quick without the fear of it spilling.

Thank you, once again, to Max Factor Arabia & Influenster for sending me these wonderful products!!
Lamisse B.
Jeddah, Makkah Region
I was lucky to receive this product for free via Influenster for review purposes. Its the best drugstore compact foundation that I've tried. Soft and subtle and gives a no makeup makeup look. Its great on its own for natural coverage or to set liquid foundation. It doesn't cake and lasts a long time. I love that you have color optionsMax Factor Facefinity SPF 15. I highly recommend it.
Rym p.
Staten Island
Does it work for all type of skins?
Anabell C.
Doral, FL
Can tou tell me about your experience with this foundation?!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
If I️ have oily/acne prone skin, how does this product perform?
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Can anyone tell me how this compares to their old formula compact?
Jessica L.
Sikeston, MO
Where is this brand sold? I haven't seen it anywhere