Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation
7 varieties available

Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation

BY MAX FACTOR #81 in Liquid Foundation

4.2 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars50%
  • 4 Stars32%
  • 3 Stars11%
  • 2 Stars4%
  • 1 Star3%
4.22 / 5 based on 203 Reviews

Top Questions See all 8 Q&A

  • Is max factor foundation oil free?3 Answers
  • I bring you my opinion on this foundation of makeup. Is the most....2 Answers
  • Cuenteme como es esta base3 Answers
Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation
Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation
Reviews (203)
Q&A (8)
Media (88)
Gabriela G.
Miami, FL
35 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3
Excelente cobertura y de larga duración, cumple lo que promete y dura que el maquillaje dure todo el día. Ideal para pieles grasosas ya que puede resecar un poco. Lo malo es que hay que ser cuidadoso con su aplicación en el área alrededor de los ojos ya que puede marcar las líneas de expresión y dejar una apariencia un tanto acartonado en la zona. De resto, recomendada.
Cecille V.
N Hollywood, CA
32 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
I used this whenever I have to attend a special occasion it gives my face an all day long primer, foundation, and concealer all in one. It basically gives you an all day flawless foundation.
mayela r.
Miami, FL
59 reviews
This is definitely the best feature of this foundation.
As for lasting the whole day, I think this foundation does that too! I tend to touch my face a lot during the day, and other foundations would normally rub off, but Max Factor All Day Flawless didn't at all - which is superb! As for coverage... If you have very prominent redness or spots, I would advice to still use a concealer. However, the dark circles under the eyes, capillaries and other imperfections are concealed nicely by this foundation. I reckon this is a truly 3 in 1 foundation, which really deserves at least 9/10!!! Recommended
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
89 reviews
It is certainly one of my favorite foundation has many pluses . The range of the base is very good. This base is not greasy and most importantly, not dry the skin so it is not uncomfortable to have it set as other bases. Apart from the above is an economic base and serves as a corrector which is indispensable. I recommend it 100 %

Mariana S.
190 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3
Hace un tiempo estuve buscando una nueva base para probar y halle esta, al principio tenía buenas aspiraciones con ella pero definitivamente no me funcionó. Si bien mi piel es grasa el producto no contribuyó con eso pero al momento de sudar mi rostro lucía bastante desastroso con ella (la base). No la usaría de nuevo (por mi tipo de piel) pero no voy a decir que es completamente mala ya que a mi amiga de piel seca la funcionó bastante bien.
Geraldine F.
13 reviews
Es increíble esta base, cumple lo que promete!. Aunque mi piel es mixta a seca me funciona muy bien me gusta muchísimo el acabado que deja no es necesario aplicar demasiado producto, el empaque es muy lindo y el dispensador esta genial. Luego de aplicarla no necesitas retocar mucho el maquillaje, de hecho a pasado la prueba de fiesta en la disco. La utilizo para eventos especiales. La recomiendo 100%.
Aroa B.
Hurtsboro, AL
3 reviews
Si estás buscando una base de maquillaje para utilizar a diario y que además de cubrir y durar corrija imperfecciones esta es sin duda tu solución ya que incluye corrector :)
María M.
Doral, FL
234 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
I love crazy, first, foundation and concealer a one. I leave the skin spectacular and makeup me hard much. Max factor is one of my favorite makeup brands. I use GOLDEN 75😍😍👌
Sara P.
17 reviews
This special base of Max Factor I love, since it is base and corrector at the same time, I am a person with delicate skin I can not apply greasy bases since I would sprout and I would have enough acne, but this base I use every day and Absolutely does not take away or a granite aside my skin is fat and this does not affect anything to make it look worse, has good coverage and is light, hard enough is very good
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
187 reviews
Review for: Face Finity 40 Light Ivory more...
The foundation is very pretty, however is a little patchy and sometimes does not blend well enough. Also for people with dry skin or if used in the winter, it really dries up the skin and makes the skin, especially around the T zone, very dry and peeled.
Melanie  V.
18 reviews
I'm always looking for good foundations that work for my skin type. I have dry skin. I was wondering for what kind of skin is this foundation?
Tricia M.
49 reviews
Is this product good for women with combination, mostly drier, aging skin (late 40's)??
Dominique S.
Bronx, NY
25 reviews
Is max factor foundation oil free?
prisilia p.
Miami, FL
377 reviews
Cuenteme como es esta base

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us