7 colors available

BY MAX FACTOR

mayela r.
mayela r.
This is definitely the best feature of this foundation.
As for lasting the whole day, I think this foundation does that too! I tend to touch my face a lot during the day, and other foundations would normally rub off, but Max Factor All Day Flawless didn't at all - which is superb! As for coverage... If you have very prominent redness or spots, I would advice to still use a concealer. However, the dark circles under the eyes, capillaries and other imperfections are concealed nicely by this foundation. I reckon this is a truly 3 in 1 foundation, which really deserves at least 9/10!!! Recommended
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Hace un tiempo estuve buscando una nueva base para probar y halle esta, al principio tenía buenas aspiraciones con ella pero definitivamente no me funcionó. Si bien mi piel es grasa el producto no contribuyó con eso pero al momento de sudar mi rostro lucía bastante desastroso con ella (la base). No la usaría de nuevo (por mi tipo de piel) pero no voy a decir que es completamente mala ya que a mi amiga de piel seca la funcionó bastante bien.
Geraldine F.
Geraldine F.
Es increíble esta base, cumple lo que promete!. Aunque mi piel es mixta a seca me funciona muy bien me gusta muchísimo el acabado que deja no es necesario aplicar demasiado producto, el empaque es muy lindo y el dispensador esta genial. Luego de aplicarla no necesitas retocar mucho el maquillaje, de hecho a pasado la prueba de fiesta en la disco. La utilizo para eventos especiales. La recomiendo 100%.
Anais A.
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
It is certainly one of my favorite foundation has many pluses . The range of the base is very good. This base is not greasy and most importantly, not dry the skin so it is not uncomfortable to have it set as other bases. Apart from the above is an economic base and serves as a corrector which is indispensable. I recommend it 100 %

Review for: Sand
This foundation is great coverage for my liking (light to medium) and you can build it to be a stronger colour. It doesn't make my face oily and it stays on perfectly. You will need no concealer because it is an all in une which is so handy if you are in a rush. This product it probably one of my most used foundations.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Face Finity 40 Light Ivory
The foundation is very pretty, however is a little patchy and sometimes does not blend well enough. Also for people with dry skin or if used in the winter, it really dries up the skin and makes the skin, especially around the T zone, very dry and peeled.
Aroa B.
Aroa B.
Hurtsboro, AL
Si estás buscando una base de maquillaje para utilizar a diario y que además de cubrir y durar corrija imperfecciones esta es sin duda tu solución ya que incluye corrector :)
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
It's good enough because it's 3 in 1 but i see there is other foundation are more better it's suit the combination skin or normal
Luz H.
Luz H.
I like Max Factor but this is not a great foundation, it feels heavyweight and I feel people can notice I am wearing foundation
Hala A.
Hala A.
You cant imagine how terrible this product is, it does not stay on does not cover anything
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Is this product good for women with combination, mostly drier, aging skin (late 40's)??
Melanie  V.
Melanie V.
I'm always looking for good foundations that work for my skin type. I have dry skin. I was wondering for what kind of skin is this foundation?
prisilia p.
prisilia p.
Cuenteme como es esta base
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Bronx , NY
Is max factor foundation oil free?
I bring you my opinion on this foundation of makeup. Is the most. My experience is fantastic. Is a three in one. Eliminates imperfections, blemishes, glows and pores. It does not rust. And the most important thing is that it's just the tone that I need for my face. I recommend it.