Max Factor Eyeshadow 340 Rainforest uploaded by Mary M.

BY MAX FACTOR

# 210 Eyeshadow ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Max Factor 3 color eyeshadow is awesome I love the smokey colors I recommend it durable and long lasting" in 4 reviews
  • "i really like the bright colors and the 3 different colors to blend together." in 2 reviews
  • "This eye shadow enhances brown color eyes, they make it pop and they can make a very great smokey eye." in 2 reviews
  • "It's a really nice beautiful colors. " in 1 review
  • "Love the color and look of this eyeshadow and it stay on really well without getting rubbed off " in 1 review
Jennifer K.
I got this eyeshadow trio in a different color. It had a lime green, purple, and blue in it. I must say i did not like this product. When i buy bright colors, I want them to be bold and stick out. Sadly to say, on this trio it did not. No matter how much eye shadow i try to put on, it didn't give me the color pay off i was looking for.
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I had so many of these, they aren't as vibrant as they seem but I usually put a white cream eyeshadow on first. It lasted for awhile but would have to reapply. I love that they have colors you never really find in stores. It was pretty cheap but I noticed most places don't carry it anymore.
Yanglin C.
Dallas
I tried to make this trio work but it just couldn't happen. Eve rubbing my finger in the shadow barely picks up any pigment, don't even mention trying to transfer the colors from the brush to the eyelid.
mariah D.
Charleston, SC
I was quite happy with this product. It has great pigment and it is long lasting. I found that sometimes the colors in the package clashed with one another and I think they could have made them a bit bolder. The powder also got clumpy too fast and kinda got everywhere. So maybe less loose powder??
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
They have some beautiful colors in these pallets but they aren't as bright and stand out-ish as you would expect them to be. However, they are very durable, long lasting colors.
Crystal A.
I am not sure what to grade this as but I would love to try them. I really like the bright colors and the 3 different colors to blend together.
Drea T.
dallas, TX
I had this eyeshadow years ago and loved it. The colors were richly pigmented and went on evenly. They're solid and matte.
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Es la combinacion de colores de sombras mas destacadas me fascinan porque solas o todas juntas hacen un look perfecto
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
Erica V.
Spartanburg, SC
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this eyeshadows pigmented?