BY MAX FACTOR

• Is this mascara good for lengthening lashes without makin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a mascara is this one water proof?1 Answers
  • How does this mascara work for ladies with long lashes? A...1 Answers
Max Factor Excess Volume Mascara 1x 20 ml Black
  • "One of my favourite mascaras ever!! I love the way my lashes get on fleek! It increase the volume of my lashes. It was a gift from my best friend and I think that changed my life forever. It obviously don't make your lashes look longer but the volume that it gives is worth it." in 7 reviews
April m.
Lexington, KY
You know it's been a very long time since I have seen this brand around but when I did see them, and I did use them, I do remember them being absolutely amazing! What I do remember about this product is it that the brush on the mascara separate your lashes evenly in coats them without clumping and making your eyelashes stick together which I absolutely despise!
Kimberly R.
I had never used this product before. I wear contacts, so I am very cautious of what I put on or around my eyes. I actually really liked this product because it made my eye lashes pop. It went on very smooth and didn't smudge. When IT was time to take it off, it came off easily with eye make up remover.
Diana N.
This mascara is fine for your regular every day use. I just prefer something that gives me extreme volume and that just isn't this product. For the price though it is a good deal. I would not buy again though.
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
This was the first product of Max Factor I ever tried. I actually couldn't complete a voxbox for them because I didn't yet have them in my city. I was so excited I had heard so many good things about this, however I was sadly disappointed. I have like 0 lashes, so maybe if you actually had lashes this would work. But it did like nothing for me, it clumped on me and gave nothing to my lashes. They literally just got darker and that was it. Go for something much better at the drugstore.
Hi my name is Kyleigh and this is my first review on this app. I have never used this type of mascara but I love to use mascara. I think this is going to be very long lasting. I am not going to tell you to buy this because I have no experience of using this type of mascara.

Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta , IL
I absolutely love this mascara!! It's great for giving you length and volume!! And it's a really good dark black. I would definitely recommend this mascara!!
Jessica G.
OK so I just got this one.... I've used it twice and I love it ...... it pumps up my lashes to make it look like I'm wearing falsies..... it is just amazing
Katherine C.
This is an awesome way to make your lashes look bigger and give it a lot of volume. They are really good quality and affordable no need of fake lashes.
Kishone C.
My go to mascara!!

I love this mascara! It goes on easy, last all day and had the best consistency. It has the right amount of thickness.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
OMG
It is perfect, I love it, I recommend this product is full confidence, you will not regret buying it. Buy it now ...
Paige B.
Fort Wayne, IN
How does this mascara work for ladies with long lashes? Any comments in regards to clumping or fallout?
Heaven A.
Corinth, MS
Is this one of those two step application things with the white coat in one side and the color coat in the other?
Jeanie G.
Some mascara's make my eyes water, has anyone complained about this product irritating their eyes.
Codie P.
Is this mascara good for lengthening lashes without making them look like spiders?:)
Rebecca C.
San Diego, CA
I've heard good things about this mascara, but was curious if it clumps and is easy to remove?