Max Factor Erace Cover Up Concealer Stick uploaded by Kim S.Max Factor Erace Cover Up Concealer Stick uploaded by mero B.Max Factor Erace Cover Up Concealer Stick uploaded by monissa n.

BY MAX FACTOR

• I was wondering how well this works of women of color.2 Answers
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Love this concealer. Have tried many different but this is my fav. I have very dark under eyes. This is excellent full coverage. Smooth and easy to apply. Doesn't tug or isn't dry as some stick concealer a are. Quality is perfect for me.
Loretta B.
Easy to find my color. Goes on well, but doesn't wear as long as other foundations I have tried.Great coverage though I have a couple of dark spots on my face and it works perfect
Rachel S.
Plano, TX
I was overall underwhelmed with this concealer. it's inexpensive and effective, but the formula is not long wearing.
it's great for those 'no makeup' days.
Amanda L.
I love this concealed and it covers up very well and the color isn't blotchy ! I totally reccomend this stuff ! It does exactly what it claims
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Max Factor concealer goes on nice and smooth.It is very easy to apply.I also use this as a highlighter under my brow.Price is inexpensive.
monissa n.
Freeport, TX
Wow i mist say i teally enjoy this product..it does wonders for my skin... keeps it pure and easy... so glad i came across this product..
Jahra B.
Lawrence, KS
Really dry, and not the best. I would not recommend it but if you have a budget then its not bad to try. So I guess give it a go.
Karla R.
Wylie
Awesome I love the color. I love colors like this they so match my skin color. They need to come out with more of these colors
crystal m.
Ewa Beach, HI
Love this product. You can use it over an blemish. It also works well for under eyes dark area. I always have one on hand!
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
It is good I give him five star cream for so much contexture cover imperfections pouches stains and they sweep perfectly
Meghan K.
I was wondering how well this works of women of color.