8 colors available

BY MAX FACTOR

Buy Max Factor Lipsticks - Max Factor Elixir Lipstick 615 Star Dusk Pink see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Hala A.
Hala A.
These lipsticks smell great and they have a wonderful velvet finish, I wish they had more variations of colors but over all good
Amber G.
Amber G.
I looove this lipstick! It last all day. I got so many complamints and the color really pops! Recommend anyone to try
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
I really enjoy the max factor lipstick but unfortunately we never have it in the USA. It's a drug store price but a quality product. I feel that it's about medium lasting but I do recommend this to others.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
I received this Max Factor Lipstick as a present. I am in love with the color, it's great for this holiday season. I love how long-lasting it is and how it moisturizes my lips especially in this cold weather. This color is the Ruby Tuesday 715.
Narjes Q.
Narjes Q.
MAX FACTOR is that one brand which I feel never let's you down. I own three of the MAX FACTOR ELIXIR LIPSTICK and they are absolutely flawless. It is smooth, creamy, glides on your lips seamlessly, and above all it lasts long. I tend to have fine lines on my lips which become very prominent when my lips dry out and this is where ELIXIR works wonders for me. It is so moisturising and hydrating that it doesn't let my lips go dry. I would say a definite recommendation for cold weathers and dry lips! Probably would be wondrous for soft lips too. I have them in
➑715 Ruby Tuesday
➑720 Scarlet Ghost
➑685 Mulberry
The (715) Ruby Tuesday is a more bright flirty red, with the right amount of redness which should suit most skin tones and under tones.
The (720) Scarlet Ghost is a deep pink I would say something between virtual pink and magenta, it's a colour that'll give you instant drama on your face!
The (685) Mulberry is a slight shimmery plum, it's a colour you'll haveto wear responsibly.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Review for: Colour 894 Raisin
~ My Favourite products of 2017: Max Factor lip products review ~

These are definitely my new Favourite Products of 2017 after testing them out for a week, I'm actually going to go buy more shades of these gorgeous Max Factor lip products because I'm so in love with them and they're so affordable too!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—πŸ˜β­οΈπŸŒΉβ€οΈ

πŸ’„Max Factor Elixir Lipstick in shade 894 Raisin is beautifully moisturising, and very long lasting. The Elixir formula contains a 60% blend of skin emollients, conditioners and antioxidants including Vitamin E for smoother moisturised lips. Raisin is a beautiful nude pinkish bronze shade on me (perfect for a natural night time date look for me), but topped with the πŸ’„Max Factor Honey Lacquer gloss in shade Indulgent Coral this look becomes a perfect daytime Summer look! πŸ˜ŽπŸ™‹πŸΌ

The Honey Lacquer gloss gives the pigment of a lipstick and the shine of a gloss plus the soft feel of a balm. I'm in love with the Indulgent Coral shade because I can wear it on bare lips for a bright, coral pink Summer daytime look 😎❀️

πŸ’„The Universal lip pencil is perfect for lining and filling in your lips under any shade of lip color to reshape and nourish lips while making your chosen lipstick shade last longer. Because it's colorless it won't alter the shade of your lipstick, and perfect for any skin tone! β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ»Plus its enriched with lip conditioners and moisturisers like Jojoba oil and Vitamin E πŸ˜πŸ€—

These products can be purchased at Boots and Superdrug in the U.K. They are very similar in my opinion to MAC and Rimmel lip products πŸ’‹ I'm so in love with them and will definitely be purchasing these products when I run out. They're my new favourite lip products πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŒΉπŸ™‹πŸΌβ­οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜˜

#maxfactor #maxfactormakeup #complimentary @influensteruk @influenst
Jo A.
Jo A.
EXMOUTH, Uk
I received the Max Factor cColour Elixir lipstick in my influenster vox box and it's such a stunning colour. It's creamy and has a slight shimmer to it. The shade received was mulberry when I think this will be a perfect colour for fall.

It's well pigmented and glides onto the lips
effortlessly. Packaging is gorgeous and overall I would absolutely like to try other colours from this range of lipsticks.

I haven't purchased a Max Factor product for some time, but having tried a few of their lip products this week I'm absolutely heading straight to their makeup stand to see what other products I want to try.

#complimentary #maxfactor #lipstick
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Maidenhead, Berkshire
Review for: Colour 894 Raisin
Absolutely love this lipstick I received it for free in a maxfactor Vox box . It's so easy to apply done a quick video demo to prove it. As a busy mum on the run I'll keep this in my bag perfect colour for day and night. Think they are on offer in Boots and can get some Advantage card points too. Just feel the products are great price but maybe the store displays need a more modern vibe . Ps sorry for silent movie my first one feel free to ask questions .
Nicola M.
Nicola M.
St Helier, Jersey
Review for: Other
Trying out this Maxfactor universal lip liner and colour elixir lipstick in chilli.The lip liner glides on really smoothly creating a perfect barrier for your lipstick to stay put and not try escaping around the edges of your mouth.The fact its a universal colour too is a bonus meaning you can pair it with any colour lipstick.The lipstick is a beautiful colour,really pigmented so you don't have to keep layering and it felt really moisturising on the lips.It was really long lasting,I only had to reapply once in 6 hours!
Kyrie F.
Kyrie F.
Broadstairs, Kent
Review for: Other
I received this in a recent voxbox and was pleasantly surprised. The colour was out of my comfort zone (Dusky Rose 830, a coral pink with slight shimmer) but once applied it seemed to match my skin tone perfectly. It was so smooth and creamy and I could tell it was hydrating my lips. I had never bought any lip products from this brand before but the formula is beautiful, I can't wait to check out the other shades