BY MAX FACTOR

Introducing the new Dark Magic Mascara; a mistake-free mascara designed to offer instant dramatic volume with one stroke of its wand. Experience an intensely dark lash transformation with a uniform finish in mere seconds. A mascara you can trust from the moment it’s applied!

• will you recommend this product to anyone?12 Answers
  • What mascara is this comparable to???5 Answers
  • maybe this is the answer to my fellows who has short lash...4 Answers
falanda M.
usa
The best mascara out there. You can't go wrong. I usually dnt wear mascara because I wear lashes. But I have days where I dnt wear them. And I must say it makes my lashes pop so hard and look so long and beautiful. So if u are a person who want your lashes to look nice and not get your lashes pull from fake ones, this is the best mascara for you.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Not bad! It curls and extends pretty nice and is super dark. My problem is there is fall out by the end of the day which is really bad since I think this on my lower lashes. Might work better with a primer.
Melissa C.
Jasper, AL
This mascara is amazing!! It does it all volumize, lengthen and even curl! It stays on all day as well! It's pretty easy to apply and there a lot less issues with clumping compared to most other mascaras!
Ade A.
I love this product because it’s five brings you out and also it’s long lasting, easy to apply without no problem and also easy remove when you want to take of your make up. I will recommend this product to anybody
Leann E.
Bakersfield
I haven't tried this one yet but i want to if anyone can tell me about it I'd really appreciate it because it's on my makeup list im just not sure of it yet if it does or doesn't work
Judith A.
Fishers, IN
The applicator of this mascara is very slim, designed to good separated look. It gives a nice definition to my lashes. The only problem is that it's not waterproof
member-e1335
I have very short eyelashes but using this mascara makes my eyelashes look fuller while having no clumps. Amazing mascara to use when you want your eyelashes to stick out!!
Ashley ❤.
WOW! This is one of the darkest mascaras I have ever come across. The best part is that it doesn’t fade over hours of wear. This is great when paired with a false lash because it is just as black as the lashes and hides your natural lashes better than other mascaras I have used.
Brittney H.
Wade
This mascara lengthens, curls, and makes my lashes super thick! My eyes are green, and this mascara makes them pop! I bought this at CVS and it was even on sale! There’s no way this mascara can get any better because it’s perfect! I would recommend to a friend.
Kimberly H.
Jacksonville, NC
This mascara was beautiful to use! The wand spread out my lashes amazing and didn’t make them clumpy at all. Lasted pretty long didn’t flake at all. It seems to be lasting a long time. I love using this mascara on my eyes. I would definitely recommend.
NAJWA |.
jeddah, al
will you recommend this product to anyone?
Safé B.
bizerte menzel jmil
Does this mascara make my lashes longer ??
Jay đź’–.
Does this lengthen lashes at all?
Denisse C.
San Luis PotosĂ­
It's a waterproof?
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Raise the lashes? It is waterproof?