BY MAX FACTOR

Buy Max Factor Powders - Max Factor Creme Puff Pressed Powder Makeup Suntan (Warm Tan). How-to-Use: After applying foundation, evenly brush pressed powder onto face and neck with makeup brush or sponge to finish your look. see more...

• I do wonder if there were lighter shades available?3 Answers
Jennifer l.
Springfield, IL
This product was OK, but a little "heavier" than I expected. And I'm very fair skinned, it was hard to match my skin color to a shade that was not too dark for my complexion.
Stefanie D.
This is seriously my favorite powder in the entire world, I will never use anything else again!s greatest out there
Kelsey O.
Bensalem, PA
Sarai M.
Genial este polvo mi carita muy linda muy uniforme y nada grasoso muy bueno me encanta
Diana C.
San Salvador
When you need an affordable powered makeup this is all you need if you have a tanned skin, every day its perfect, i got all I need in one make up
Jennifer l.
Springfield, IL
I do wonder if there were lighter shades available?