BY MAX FACTOR

Glamorous skin is simple to achieve with the luxurious finish of this high coverage powder make-up compact. Its perfect for all skin types and gives a flawless matt finish with a soft, subtle glow thanks to millions of miracle light reflecting particles. Choose your look by using it alone over moisturiser for a fresher base, on top of your foundation for a red carpet result or even as an all in one make-up for a groomed, glamorous glow.

• Is this a bright highlight? And how well did it work3 Answers
  • Is this a bright highlight? And how well did it work2 Answers
  • How to enter in this voxbox? I want to review these products1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Reem M.
Zagazig
I don’t think I have ever got overly excited about a new blush on the market before. I’m pretty settled with my MAC, NYX & countless others but queue the entrance of these Max Factor beauties and that all changes! Brand new and just hitting the shelves, these Max Factor Creme Puff blushes* are quite simply – gorgeous!

What sets these apart is the baked formula. They are extremely velvety to touch and blend seamlessly into the skin. They are also easily build-able so as much or as little colour as you like. There are 6 shades in total and these have been quite closely compared to the more pricey Hourglass Ambient blushes. I’ve never tried those so I can’t do a proper comparison, sorry!

DSC_0254

Max Factor like to call these “colour contouring” blushes and they do just that. There are beautiful bright shades for adding a pop of colour to the cheeks alongside mid-toned shades to allow some slight contouring underneath. They all give an ever so slight sheen, which just looks beautiful and very natural on the skin.

DSC_0276_Fotor

DSC_0270_Fotor

Here’s a low-down on the shades Max Factor suggest for your skin tone:

Lovely Pink which is the lightest shade and perfect for just a hint of colour of fair skin.

Nude Mauve, Seductive Pink and Lavish Mauve are all best suited towards fair – medium skin tones.

Alluring Rose and Gorgeous Berries steer towards the medium to dark skin tones.

To be honest, depending on the look you want, you could really go with any shade. Whilst I have quite fair skin, Gorgeous Berries would be suitable for a night time. Seductive Pink and Lavish Mauve is what I have been using the past week during the day and I absolutely adore them!

DSC_0282

I honestly can’t fault anything with these blushes and by just being picky, I can only fault the packaging design. I really don’t like the gold on the lid, it just looks a bit 90’s for me. Also the plastic although sturdy, it does break easily if you let it fall. Ive already cracked one of them, but luckily managed to superglue it back together 🙂
Franchisca N.
Lebanon,west bekaa,aana
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blend, sweep and sculpt for an effortless flush of colour.
Whether you are looking for a soft, natural-looking finish or a more structured look, achieve the perfect cheek colour with Max Factor Crème Puff Blush.
Swirled with multi-tonal pigments, this finely milled creme blush works with your skin tone for a flattering, long lasting blush finish. The ultra-blendable formula is designed to blend seamlessly on application. Build your blush to create the perfect coloured cheek without the risk of visible blush lines.
Max Factor Crème Puff Blush is available in six gorgeous blends of colour, so you can find the perfect shade to complement your skin tone:
- Lovely Pink
- Alluring Rose
- Gorgeous Berries
- Seductive Pink
- Lavish Mauve
- Nude Mauve

How to use

Gently sweep a clean, soft brush across the blush.
- Tap off any excess powder before applying.
- Apply a light dusting of Max Factor Crème Puff Blush to the apples of your cheeks, and blend using a small circular motion for a natural looking finish.
- For a more striking and defined look, sweep across the cheekbones and build your blush to the desired intensity.

Top Tip:
Blot any excess blusher with a tissue, not powder to avoid skin looking dull.
Rym A.
Abu Dhabi , ['', '', '']
Creme Puff Blush is perfect for all skin types and gives a flawless matt finish.
It has a soft, smooth texture, that applies evenly and blends out beautifully ,with a soft, subtle glow.

I have been using this blush even before it was sent to me by Voxbox.
It is one of my favorite products ever! , and I use it for my brides . It sort of give them a natural angelic face .

I would absolutely recommend the Creme Puff Blush by MaxFactor to everyone , I have been so impressed by it!
Hanaa H.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this incredible Max factor CRÈME puff blush in my voxbox , i am really amazed when I applied it
- it gives me natural glowy look
- it's pigmented , one touch gives you natural flash , besides it blends very well without effort
- the shade Lavish Mauve suits my medium- fair skin tone
- it's shimmery , you can use it as a soft highlight too
- the only cons. That it doesn't last long , it disappears after 3 hours , but you can make it last longer by applying it with wet brush
I'm really in love with this blush it becomes my favorite daily blush nowadays
Maham R.
Dubai, ['', '', 'United Arab Emirates']
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush gives a very soft subtle glow to the cheeks. It is ideal for creating no makeup look. It has such a beautiful color and matches so well with my skin tone that I will be using it regularly.  If you will use it dry the coverage
will be sheer to medium, but if you want a much brighter or heavy coverage use it wet.

For those who don’t know 👉 wet application means using water on powder.

It gives a very nice slightly shimmery finish.

Tip:

Brush the blush over the cheeks using a brush.

What I love about this blush?

Beautiful color, ideal for daily wear. Soft and subtle. It comes in a beautiful little compact with a golden colored rim. Easy to carry
Maricon A.
DUBAI, DUBAI
CRÈME PUFF BLUSH

This Max Factor’s blush is a holy grail for me. If you really know me, I am more of a lip and cheek stain person. But not anymore when I get this one via Influenster VoxBox. I really love this crème puff, this is the prettiest drugstore blush I’ve ever tried.

A new versatile blush collection that gives you soft focus, naturally pretty color payoff and mimics an inner glow.

I got Lavish Mauve shade, that looks pretty fine on me. I think it really match my skin tone. But I also what to try all other shades (this is how I love this product). The blushes comes in small round acrylic container. The product itself looks like a marbling shimmering blush and has a fine consistency added to this luxxe appeal.

This product is also versatile, it can be used for highlighting, contouring and adding color to your cheeks everyday of your life. It can also be applied wet and dry.

You really have to try this one. And I’m sure that you will love this product.
Saher M.
Dubai , Dubai
I got this product in my maxfactor arabia voxbox. And it played second in my preference after the pan stik foundations. The shade was not too dramatic which is perfect for a yellow understone medium skinned person like me. I also tried it on my eyelids as an eyeshadow and it sat really pretty! It doesnt last too long so that is one con of the product
Soniya V.
Dubai, United arab emiratesunited ara
The Creme Puff blush provided was the Mauve shade - which is a light pink with a soft touch. With a shimmer to the shade this was a perfect finish look. I have used many different shades of Max Factor blush before and love each of it. This shade however is quite light on the skin and for those who prefer a dramatic look should opt for more darker shade. The blend is perfect for this one and great for a day look!
Product received is send across for review by  Influenster
Melissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im absolutely in love with this product. I wasn't a person who'd use blush that often or ever but this has changed my whole routine guys. I love the formula, pigmentation and how easy it is to blend into your skin. Highly recommend this if you are into very natural looking Blushers.
Lakshana N.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Beauty Junkie Expert
4/5 stars for this product since this isn't something I'd prefer wearing everyday. I'm into bold blushes and this definitely gives a softer look than what I'm used to. No doubt I love it! I'ts perfect for those days when I want to wear as little makeup as I can or for the days when I just want a soft touch of color on my cheeks! I love the packaging, it's so compact and it fits in my makeup bag easily. Thanks Influenster for introducing me to this product in your VoxBox!
*I received the entire MaxFactor face artistry set from Influenster!
Tessa D.
Keene, NH
Is this a bright highlight? And how well did it work
Tessa D.
Keene, NH
Is this a bright highlight? And how well did it work
rabz a.
lahore
How to enter in this voxbox? I want to review these products