BY MAX FACTOR

Max Factor is known as "the make-up of make-up artists" Colour Perfection Lipstick has created glamorous looks for Hollywood Screen Actresses . Colour Perfection features an ingenious gliding gel structure that gently deposits a series of flexible... see more...

Max Factor Colour Perfection Lipstick
  • "I love this product for its quality, is a very beautiful lipstick with this intense and funny color, I love its creamy texture, light finish and the way that leaves lips" in 4 reviews
  • "This Max factor colour perfection lipstick is amazing and long lasting and can be purchased online! It goes on smooth and I definitely would Recommend to others who are looking for a great lip color!!!!!" in 3 reviews
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I think this color is really pretty. It's like a hybrid of red, purple, and has a nice shimmer. My only complaint is that it tents to travel outside the place I applied it so I have to do a lot of pre-work. I use a lipliner, fill it in and add the lippie. I set with a translucent powder then I redo the lipliner and add the color. It works! I probs won't rebuy but I'll dig this color until it's gone.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Kimberly h.
Bullhead city, AZ
Review for: Wine more...
I actually really enjoy this lipstick. It's very creamy and goes on fairly pigmented. It creases a little bit, but for the most part it's very long wearing. It doesn't have a harsh smell and the packaging is really nice.
Tatum W.
Goldsboro, NC
I have never tried the product myself but i have heard great things. Would love to try for myself! The color selection looks very nice and it looks like something I'd use.
Lezlie C.
Recommend to others who are looking for a great lip color!!!!!
Kari K.
Redding, CA
Review for: Raisin more...
Love it! true to the color and long lasting, However it's a pretty steep price for some lipstick and it did get all over everything but it's a fantastic color!
Rachelle A.
Hermiston, OR
I love the color payoff. Its quite pigmented. Creamy and easy application. I purchased only one to test out and loved it. Would love to try other colors.
Darzy P.
Review for: Color Chianti 280 more...
Great colors... it really is something i would wear every day... It look pretty and soft on my lips.. I want to use more of this on different colors
hami b.
Review for: Hazelnut more...
Love this lipstick. Its a very neutral colour. its simple but its still elegant. the product runs smoothly across the lips and its very pigmented
Priscilla D.
This is a very creamy lipstick. I like to wear it because it's very pigmented and it does not dry out my lips. It's also very affordable
Cristine L.
Blanchester, OH
Do they have nude color of this lipstick?
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
NICE! Does anyone know how well this works for dry lips? Summer and winter kills my lips.
sherry s.
Is there a way online to see if that shade is right for me thanks
Aisha K.
Watervliet, NY
Are they worth the hype
Claudia A.
Do you think it goes well with dark skin?