Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick uploaded by Dannii S.Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick uploaded by Sal B.

BY MAX FACTOR

Colour Elixir Lipstick provides lips with moisture. Visibly smoother and refined lips in just 7 days. The formulation consists of 60 percent skincare ingredients with Silk complex as moisturizing Shea butter. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Fabiola B.
Review for: 830 Dusky Rose
Me fascina este labial de max factor duradero vinito colores no mancha y dura un montonaso se los recomiendo a todos
Kristina A.
Review for: Other
I loved his product it had great items and it definitely met my expectations as it was also really affordable and it was worth the price, I bought it online and it came really fast so I would recommend this to others.
Sal B.
London, Greater London
Review for: 830 Dusky Rose
The formula is very comfortable on the lips but I find the shade too light and too pink for my liking. I also don't like the microshimmer in it, giving it a metallic look but not in the modern way. Sorry but not for me.
Dannii S.
Brampton, Cambridgeshire
Review for: 830 Dusky Rose
This is just the most beautiful shade I own! It is very creamy, moisturising, rich. The formula is amazing! The colour is almost 2 tone, shimmery & so pretty! I will 100% be purchasing this again. It's too pretty