12 colors available

BY MAX FACTOR

Colour Adapt Particles adapt to your individual skin tones to provide a flawless look that's perfectly beautiful and perfectly you. Beautifully evens out skin tone and covers imperfections. Provides a flawless, undetectable finish. Gives you a silky smooth application experience. Oil-free. Won't clog pores. Hypo-allergenic. Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match. see more...

• I'm thinking of trying this foundation but I have quite dry skin so...2 Answers
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Medley, FL
There is nothing better for you makeup this base color, is one of my favorite and has protector, always use it and love it apply in areas where i have some stains, it is ideal to cover all those parts that could ruin your makeup!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
This is good if you are looking for a matte finish. If your planning to have a long night and have a lasting appearance, this product is right for you.
Andreea G.
Andreea G.
Ocean City, MD
I have had this long time ago and i didn't really like it because was not flawless at all
Sarai M.
Sarai M.
Ohhh que belleza esta base mi favorita buena cobertura y nada grasosa me encanta
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
This is good stuff and really affordable.

It has a foam like texture which makes it easy to blend. I really feel the foundation does adapt to the color of your skin.

I would recommend as a lower end foundation
Chanie W.
Chanie W.
United Kingdom
This is good if you're looking for a matte finish. If your planning to have a long night out and have a long lasting look, this product is the one for you. One of the best matte finish I've ever used. However, it's not the best for when you go to work because if your sweat or where a white top it easily stains. I like the product because I only use it for nights out it has lasted me for ages.
M ..
M ..
I really love this foundation!! I bought it a while ago and still love it. It's very easy to apply and I love the packaging. The only downside is that it has a pretty thick formula, other than that would definitely recommend it to anyone!
When I began make myself up, this was my first foundation. I'm still using this brand because the product is very good. It covers perfectly my skin, the texture is perfect.
Himeko Y.
Himeko Y.
Review for: 75 Golden, Beige, Sand (MF), Skin-Tone
Is very good however once I use it and I did not like it very much to say, since I left the face very greasy, and when combined with other products of other brands, did not do much the effect I wanted, so it is good at times Emergency (for me) since using it alone is good. Now if you combine it with other brands I do not know what result I can give you
Hanna F.
Hanna F.
Scotland
Extremely good foundation for the price. The colour adapt technology works very well and I don't know about the other shades but the warm almond shade has a very pleasant smell of almonds and marzipan. This foundation is very long lasting as you font need much to cover your whole face. I have found that if you don't moisturise before hand the end result can highlight all of the flaws in your face such as dry skin. Great foundation but will probably venture into other types next time.
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
I'm thinking of trying this foundation but I have quite dry skin so some foundations can leave it looking very flaky and patchy, just wondered if anybody with skin similar to mine has tried it?