BY MAX FACTOR

Colour Adapt Particles adapt to your individual skin tones to provide a flawless look that's perfectly beautiful and perfectly you. Beautifully evens out skin tone and covers imperfections. Provides a flawless, undetectable finish. Gives you a silky smooth application experience. Oil-free. Won't clog pores. Hypo-allergenic. Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match. see more...

• I'm thinking of trying this foundation but I have quite dry skin ...4 Answers
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, FL
There is nothing better for you makeup this base color, is one of my favorite and has protector, always use it and love it apply in areas where i have some stains, it is ideal to cover all those parts that could ruin your makeup!
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
This is good stuff and really affordable.

It has a foam like texture which makes it easy to blend. I really feel the foundation does adapt to the color of your skin.

I would recommend as a lower end foundation
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
This is good if you are looking for a matte finish. If your planning to have a long night and have a lasting appearance, this product is right for you.
Andreea G.
Ocean City, MD
I have had this long time ago and i didn't really like it because was not flawless at all
Sarai M.
Ohhh que belleza esta base mi favorita buena cobertura y nada grasosa me encanta
Aliyah M.
Review for: Skin-Tone more...
Absolutely love this foundation (I use shade 40 cream ivory) it is so soft and smooth and just makes your face feel like baby’s skin😍Love the fact that it doesn’t crease under my eyes and in my smile lines. The foundation is easy to blend even with your fingers (personally I do not use any brushes when using this foundation). The only downside is that I need quite a few pumps of this to cover my whole face.. the coverage is light/medium but covers my purple ish under eye bags and any redness. Also,love the fact that it is matte and it just looks so natural but at the same time makes your face look really fresh and healthy. It does not dry your skin or stay in your pores and never breaks on my nose which is a problem with other foundations. Definitely recommend this!!❤️❤️❤️
Amy H.
Review for: Creamy Ivory #40, 70 more...
It is a good drugstore foundation. It has quite a creamy texture and is easy to blend and leaves the skin feeling soft. However if you have any dryness it can sometimes cling to it. You also need to layer it as the first layer is very light coverage. Its good but it can show texture in your skin and you may need to conceal certain areas if they are pigmented such as darker under eyes.
Billie-Jo H.
Essex, Clacton-On-Sea
This is one of my favourite drugstore foundations. I use this in shade golden and it literally sits beautifully, it doesnt enlarge my big pores and it lasts on my skin really well. This is buildable and blendable. I cannot remember how much I paid but I dont remember it being particularly expensive. I like the pump bottle and the product goes a long way. It is medium coverage but very buildable although personally I usually use a full coverage light shade as a all over base then use foundation to darken areas. Really happy with the product and would highly recommend.
Keekee C.
Review for: Other more...
I have a sample tube. In shade natural 70 when applied, it was a little darker than my tone but after rubbing and blending it adapted extremely well. I found it lightweight but left my skin feeling like it had a strange silky layer.
Nikkita O.
Maytree close, Morriston , Swansea
Review for: Creamy Ivory #40 more...
This is my everyday foundation! The texture is quite mossy when I apply it but then sinks perfectly into the skin this is a semi matte finish and it’s easy to apply! I like to use a sponge and that seems to hide all my redness. A normal bottle usually lasts me around 3/4 months. Does not dry out your skin!
Naomi B.
I'm thinking of trying this foundation but I have quite dry skin so some foundations can leave it looking very flaky and patchy, just wondered if anybody with skin similar to mine has tried it?