BY MAX FACTOR

Colour Adapt Particles adapt to your individual skin tones to provide a flawless look that's perfectly beautiful and perfectly you. Beautifully evens out skin tone and covers imperfections. Provides a flawless, undetectable finish. Gives you a silky smooth application experience. Oil-free. Won't clog pores. Hypo-allergenic. Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match. see more...

• I'm thinking of trying this foundation but I have quite d...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, FL
There is nothing better for you makeup this base color, is one of my favorite and has protector, always use it and love it apply in areas where i have some stains, it is ideal to cover all those parts that could ruin your makeup!
Vicky C.
baton rouge
This is good stuff and really affordable.

It has a foam like texture which makes it easy to blend. I really feel the foundation does adapt to the color of your skin.

I would recommend as a lower end foundation
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
This is good if you are looking for a matte finish. If your planning to have a long night and have a lasting appearance, this product is right for you.
Andreea G.
Ocean City, MD
I have had this long time ago and i didn't really like it because was not flawless at all
Sarai M.
Ohhh que belleza esta base mi favorita buena cobertura y nada grasosa me encanta
Alice T.
Review for: Creamy Ivory #40 more...
This foundation is aerated and so has a mousse like texture. However that is not very flattering on the skin as it makes you appear puffy. Also this shade (40) I swear is darker than that of other Max Factor products marketed as being 40. It is definitrly darker than the 3 in 1 foundation in the shade 40. The coverage is medium. The formula of this is drying and I have oily skin so I don't know who it is aimed at. Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation
sarah m.
Brighton
This is one of my go to foundations, I love that fact that it is a liquid but feels like a mousse when you apply to the skin.... I can't get the perfect colour match for my skin but 40 creamy ivory seems the best fit without making me look orange. Its not full coverage but is buildable and doesn't seem to clog up my pots like some other foundations.... I can also use it around my eyes without them burning (quite a few others really irritate my eyes). All in all a good foundation but could do with some more shades.
Aliyah M.
Review for: Skin-Tone more...
Absolutely love this foundation (I use shade 40 cream ivory) it is so soft and smooth and just makes your face feel like baby’s skin😍Love the fact that it doesn’t crease under my eyes and in my smile lines. The foundation is easy to blend even with your fingers (personally I do not use any brushes when using this foundation). The only downside is that I need quite a few pumps of this to cover my whole face.. the coverage is light/medium but covers my purple ish under eye bags and any redness. Also,love the fact that it is matte and it just looks so natural but at the same time makes your face look really fresh and healthy. It does not dry your skin or stay in your pores and never breaks on my nose which is a problem with other foundations. Definitely recommend this!!❤️❤️❤️
Letisha N.
northamptonshire
Review for: Skin-Tone more...
Best foundation I have ever owned. Makes me skin look flawless. And I have dry skin, and a dewy finish, but you can matte that yourself. I’d say the only thing is it isn’t amazing coverage, but great if you want a natural finish. 100% keep buying. My everyday foundation now!!
Katie Anne K.
Iv been using this foundation for a number of years and it is a permanent member of my make up collection. It comes in a wife variety of shades and sits on the skin well. Which I wouldn't normally say anything about but I can suffer from dry skin and this doesn't make the situation worse.
Naomi B.
I'm thinking of trying this foundation but I have quite dry skin so some foundations can leave it looking very flaky and patchy, just wondered if anybody with skin similar to mine has tried it?