BY MAX FACTOR #23 in Color Corrector

This color corrector concealer neutralizes redness, such as blemishes, blotchiness and broken veins to create flawless skin. Use to precisely conceal and correct and create the perfect base for foundation.

• I want to buy a colour corrector which brand do you guys recommen...4 Answers
Sarah W.
I tried this for some red scaring on my fair skin after a few nasty blemishes. It worked well I’m giving my a more balanced facial color, I just felt like it was one additional thing to cake onto an already noticeable spot. Maybe user error?
Nourhan D.
Cairo, Mokattam
Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The BrightenerMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Brightener:
Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Balancer - Light
I didn’t get the chance to experience it very well over all it wasn’t bad at all.
I liked the texture that it’s smooth on the skill but not smooth enough spread well over your skin.
The under eye circle should have more options like dark colours to over well the dark circles and the dark spot corrector was very light .

Max Factor Pan Stik Foundation
I loved it !! It feels great on your skin and last longing. Not to mention the texture is amazing!

Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 FoundationMax Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation:
The texture is really nice and it feels great on your skin but the shades however, need more options to choose from cause I couldn’t find my exact shade, which is tanned but not too dark and not bright either.

: Max Factor Creme Puff Blush
One word - AMAZING!
I usually prefer handing tan blush but this mauve one is amazing, I love it!
Clarence G.
Dubai
Thank you again to influensterme for having me selected as one of the first to receive your first #VoxBox. Here is a review of the products from maxfactorarabia that I received . My verdict on the Max Factor Colour Correctors..is not meant for brown, tanned and dark skin tones. The colours all look so light and pale on me resulting in a non-existant colour correct. Frankly all the colours looked almost the same on me...I really wanted to love these but hey try it out for yourself! It may have not worked for me but maybe it will for you especially if you are lighter/fair skin tone. For me, lagirlcosmetics pro conceal HD concealers work best because they are true colours, not pale or a pastel like shade, and very pigmented thus really corrects on my skin. Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The ReducerMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The BrightenerMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Balancer - Light
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun, Ajaltoun, Mont Liban
This color correcting pen is designed to counter redness, such as around
the nose or any other small patches of redness that you may have. But it is not
designed to cover the entire face. However, if you don't feel that covering
your face with a color correcting cream is necessary or if you have different
issues you wish to correct, the Max Factor Color
Corrector Sticks are for you.
FATIMA E.
Sidi slimane

Noor A.N, ['', '', '']16 reviewsBeauty Junkie Expert Level 1Dec. 30, 2017, 8 p.m.GREEN CC STICK is to neutralize any redness on the face. I got this in my very first voxbox from @influensterme. I don't have any redness on my face so I haven't used it much but I applied it on my clients face and it worked amazing and neutralized the redness on her face.
I recommend it to those with redness on their face😊
Noor A.
N, ['', '', '']
I recommend it to those with redness on their face😊
Soniya V.
Dubai, UAE
The perfect way to hide the redness across the face is to use the Max factor color corrector stick. Smooth and easy apply, long lasting effect and does not cake up when applied. Being wheatish skin tone I did feel this was medum coverage but definitely matched my tone. Definitely recommend this one.
 Note: all the products from Max factor was send across by @influenster for review  InfluensterMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Reducer ,   The Influenster App
🌹ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴀ 🌹.
I got this product over a year ago and I only used it a couple of times. I find it a bit too stiff to work into your skin, and I didn't find it really high coverage. It's not too expensive, which is good, but I honestly feel like there are drugstore alternatives to this one which are actually better.
Laila A.
Cairo, ['', '', '']
It’s so soft it really corrects redness and also blemeshis i love it so much and of course when i finishes mine i’ll buy a new one a new whole package with the other 2 there is one for under eye circles and there is one for dark spots
Sidrah H.
Dubai, N/A
I have never been impressed with the products like these corrector before. They glide as butter and pigmented to cover all the flaws from your face. This green color is perfect to hide redness on your face. I usually have it around my nose.

This color corrector is more suitable for light skin tone color as they have more redness. Me being a dusky complexion have redness problem around nose and cheeks. I love it!!! Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Reducer