BY MAX FACTOR #33 in Color Corrector

This colour corrector concealer neutralises purple tones such as under-eye circles to create flawless skin. Use to precisely conceal and correct to form the perfect base for foundation.

GLORIOUS M.
I am glad I got the three magical sticks from maxfactor because of influenster. I absolutely love these.The colour correctors come in three different shades to suit your face needs. These are easy application pencil sticks which have transparent packing. These three colourful pencils are for the people like me who are completely zero at drawing but still can create a beautiful and flawless base covering all blemishes, redness and dark spots of the face in a matter of minutes. So here is a segregation of them.
Pink (The Balancer): Let's fight the blemishes and dark spots and give makeup a balanced  and uniform face to work on.
Green (The Reducer): A perfect tool to cover the redness and pimples. It reduces the unevenness of the skin tone.
Yellow (The Brightener) : You definitely need to cover those dark circles. This pretty stick brightens the under eyes beautifully.

Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The ReducerMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Balancer - LightMax Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Brightener
Noor A.
Sharjah , Sharjah
I received this product in my first ever voxbox from @influensterme along with other goodies. It is one of my favorite cc colour corrected by Max factor.
YELLOW CC STICK is for applying under the eyes to cover up dark circles. I highly recommend it because I've been using it for over a month now and it's works wonder, covers up my dark circles perfectly😻
Soniya V.
Dubai, Uae
Once again this product was great to brighten my areas on forehead, on my cheeks bones and below the cheeks. I did not tab around the eyes thou cause it did turn cakey for me and highlighted my wrinkles below my eyes so tried only on the other areas. Definitely good and I am sure for the rest of you it would be great in different parts of your face too. Definitely long lasting and since mine is a combination skin it did not oil out much either. Received these products complimentary from  Influenster  for review.

The Influenster App
Nehal H.
Cairo, Cairo
[product:max-factor-color-corrector-stick:-the-balancer---light]
1) The Cc: I found not suitable for darker olive skin tones as the yellow and pink shades are too pale for correcting darker shades. I'd rather use an orange corrector.
The formula also is a little hard to blend, I prefer color correction to be mkre creamy, but I'll re use them on my sister who's paler skin and rewrite my opinion for the shades matching with hers
Hanaa H.
Jeddah, Jeddah
I have received this yellow corrector in my Max Factor color correcting voxbox but i'm sorry max factor i didn't like this shade it doesn't suit my skin tone , it looks white on skin
- this yellow shade is too light to cover the dark circles in medium , dark or tanned skin tone
- it is suitable for fair skin
- it doesn't blend easily under the eyes but i find out the best way to blend it well by wet sponge
- it's long lasting
- loved the packaging , it is easy to use just twist it and apply it directly on skin
- it gets patchy and creases under the eyes
I ended up using it as highlight under brows or as an eyeshadow base
Samia H.
Kuwait City, Jeleeb Al
This Yellow CC stick is used to cover the under eye dark circles. It’s basically used for concealing purplish to bluish areas such as under-eye circles, visible purple veins, and bruises. Definitely recommend this to the ones who have dark circles. The concealer is soft enough, but not as blendable as the liquid type, especially around the eye area.
Sulaf A.
Abudhabi , ['', '', '']
Yellow
For: concealing purplish to bluish areas such as undereye circles, visible purple veins, and bruises
How to use: Apply a small amount gently under the eye area using your ring finger, and then pat gently with a foundation brush. Apply foundation after.
مفيدة ع.
Sharjah, Al Zahia Villas Phase 1 Villa 29
This color corrector from max factor is used to cover up your dark circles. Its easy to apply, but It didn't cover up my dark circles that well and made my dark circles stand out. Received in one of the influenster complimentary voxboxes.
Hala N.
Dubai, Dubai
Very easy to use. Brightens the area where applied. If your under eye concealer covers as well as brightens then you wouldn’t need a separate product for brightening. Else, this product can surely be given a try.
After application, it didn’t crease under the
eye.
I use this
product after applying my under eye concealer and before applying the foundation.
Mitali B.
Dubai, Dubai
I've always uses liquid concealer and this was my first 'crayon' styled one. I think the shade is a little too light for tanned skin and makes my under eye skin look gray. I use it to conceal acne scars etc and it effective for that