BY MAX FACTOR #21 in Color Corrector

This colour corrector concealer evens out dark spots in lighter skin tones. Use to precisely correct and create the perfect base for foundation.

Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Balancer - Light
  • "i wouldn't really recommend it for dry skin but it definitely is creamy and goes on so smoothly." in 2 reviews
Soniya V.
Dubai, UAE
So from my Voxbox that I received from Influenster containing Max factor products the Color corrector stick is the first thing I was excited to try on. This review is on the stick to correct or even out the dark spots, however the shade I received was Light and did not help in a full coverage. The dark spots around my lips and few marks left after a pimple was not at all covered instead only lightened a bit. Hence I am not satisfied with this product due to the lighter shade and minimal coverage. However this would be great for a light skin tone person. If anyone out there has tried and felt otherwise do let me know!
  The Influenster AppInfluenster
aljane 🦄.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
This is something new to me but I’ve known that color corrector exists. I just don’t have the products. I’m really happy trying this. It’s a game changer. It applies very conveniently and glides through your skin smoothly. I recently have redness on my cheeks and the darkness around my eyes has been pretty consistent. This is a skin saver.
Engy A.
Jeddah, Jeddah
These color correcting sticks are really good! They are creamy and the packaging is convenient, which makes them easy to use. They also blend easily because they are creamy! They are not greasy or sticky. I also love that the colors are pastel because they do a good job at color correcting without the color peeking through my foundation (which I experienced with other color correctors). My favorite is the green because it corrects my redness so well 😍👌🏻 swipe left for swatches!
P.S. I received these products from @influensterme for free for review purposes.
FATIMA E.
Sidi slimane
PINK CC STICK is for applying to the dark spots on the face it balances out the skin tone. I got this in my first ever voxbox from @influensterme along with other goodies which I loved as well💕
I've been using it for over 2 months now and I'm loving it.
Zahra N.
Sharjah, Al majaz
My favorite product from the max factor color correcting kit
It's in a crayon shape so it's super easy to apply and blend out
It doesn't cake up and sits perfectly under foundation, and you don't need to use concealer if you're using this under your eyes
It brightens and gives an illusion as though I had a full nights sleep so I love it ❤️❤️Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Brightener
Manaal S.
The Max Factor Color Corrector Stick: The Balancer - Light is simply amazing for correcting Dark spots for lighter skin tones. I felt that the product blended really well and was so easy to apply since it came in a stick form. A little goes a long way for this particular product and apply it wherever you have any blemish or dark spot.
Another really good thing about this product is that It does not interfere with the foundation in any form or manner.
I give this product a solid 7/10
Lakshana N.
Dubai, Dubai
I'm going to keep it real. This color is way too light for my skin tone and it didn't help me color correct anything on my face. When I first swatched it on myself, it just left an unblendable patch which was white in color! I was surprised to see it turn out to be this unsuccessful for me since I'd heard great things about it from fellow bloggers. I received the entire set two weeks ago from Influenster and I'm still learning to get the best use out of it for me. My experience with this shade in particular wasn't that great but I know for a fact that I have a lot of friends who swear by this!!
Noor A.
N, ['', '', '']
I've been using it for over 2 months now and I'm loving it.
glamandsubtle ..
The cc stick is very waxy and creamy that makes it easy to blend. The coverage is more on the medium side and it doesn't show through the foundation. The pink stick is good for brightening certain areas. The only downside is that it clings and emphasizes dry patches alot!!!
Sulaf A.
Abudhabi , ['', '', '']
Pink
For: neutralizing dark spots in lighter skin tones
How to use: Apply a small amount directly onto the centre of the affected area and blend gently. Do not fully conceal the dark spot; simply pinpoint on the centre. Apply your foundation after.