Max Factor Bronzing Powder uploaded by Manal H.

BY MAX FACTOR

Bronzing Powder - 02 Bronze gives your skin an even bronze matte finish with a honey-enriched pressed powder. Features Health & Beauty Face Makeup Great for Rugged sports - not for swimming or submerging. Water resistant crushproof and dust proof Easy open latch Design House - Max Factor Color - Bronze Gender - Women see more...

• Este bronzeador es bueno? Vale la pena el dinero?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lorna H.
Great pigment, easy to apply and easy to blend but I do find it’s disappeared by the end of the day and my chiselled cheeks are back to flabby balloons! Because it’s quite pigmented it’s also easy to apply too much and look ‘muddy’ so definitely make sure you’ve taken the excess product off your brush before applying to your face! Would recommend & would buy again!
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I use this browsing powder for my contour and I've been using it a few years now. I think the shade I have is perfect for contouring. It applies really well with a big fluffy brush and applies evenly. It blends out well too so there's no harsh lines and it has a little bit of shimmer which I find really pretty.
Lydia C.
Worcester , Worcestershire
Review for: Max Factor 1 Pc Bronzing Powder - No. 02 Bronze more...
I literally have nothing bad to say about this bronzer! Especially for a drug store product and for the price. I use this to contour before I apply blusher and it makes so much of a difference. I bought this from Tesco and it will definitely be one thing I repurchase and recommend to people.
Lauren M.
Lindsay street, Golspie
This bronzer really has me torn. I absolutely love the shimmery effect and I love how pigmented it is. But I hate the orangy undertones. I tend to apply only a little and build it up But it it too easy to go overboard with this one.
Mai M.
cairo
Review for: Max Factor 1 Pc Bronzing Powder - No. 02 Bronze more...
I highly recommend this it’s really good i use it for contouring and it’s really good. The best thing about it that it blends perfectly and gives me that matte look. I bought it from ulta and I cannot live without it in my life
Rachel H.
Review for: MaxFactor Bronzing Powder - 02 Bronze more...
This is a beautiful bronzer. It's a little shimmery but it's more of a brown than an orange bronzer. I think it's so hard to find a nice bronzer that isn't too orange. This is super affordable and really nice. I think I payed about €4 for it
Georgia 🌟.
Swansea
Review for: Other more...
Does the job , nice colour. Cheap would recommend and easy to blend I’m not sure if I would buy it again but it is good. It’s buildable
sara a.
It is a good bronzer, but it was a little to riscy, cauz if you gad too Much bronzer on your brush, it would be harder to blend it out
Mollie M.
Consett
Review for: Max Factor 1 Pc Bronzing Powder - No. 02 Bronze more...
Very dark, has a bit of shimmer in it. I guess you could blend it out way more if you wanted a lighter tone. Great for a holiday
Vane G.
Excelente este bronzer, tiene buena pigmentacion y te da una apariencia de bronceado natural ademas su duracion es muy buena
Marta R.
España
Este bronzeador es bueno? Vale la pena el dinero?